Pallet Stun Challenge
My goodness, this is so difficult.
I keep getting Huntress, Leatherface, Trapper, and the most pallet respecting players I've ever seen, where are all the damn Clowns and T3 Endofury Myers?
I can get 1 Pallet stun and by that time I'm already dead.
Any tips? Anyone do this one?
EDIT----I got it, thanks everyone :) I just stood there and thankfully the Doctor got tired of zapping me a million times.
Comments
I done it, i stood in a pallet and made the killer hit me through the pallet. Dont move or loop, force him to swing.
So don't loop, make it obvious you want the stun and try to time it?
If hes respecting pallets just stand in it, force him to swing them smack him with the pallet. Mine was easy against a Trapper.
*gets nurse when doing this challenge cries*
My Trapper just trapped the pallet
Yeah just stand at the pallet when healthy until they swing. You'll take a hit but you're pretty much guaranteed to get the stun. Doing it a second time is a little trickier because you need to heal so hopefully they're not tunneling/camping. Maybe bring perks or medkits that help make healing faster
Got it 1st try, with a huntress.
Dodged all her hatchets, so she had to m1 me.
And I literally only used 2 pallets that game...not gonna deny it was lucky.
I even gave up early because it was huntress :p (yey rank reset)
gets 1 blink nurse :)
Literally stand in the pallet until they hit you, stun them, then use the septic agent to give yourself endurance and do it again.
Literally stand still at the pallet, bait the hit, if it's a instadown killer, try a small loop and bait them with M1 hit, most of the time they will hit you (when you're close) instead of instadown if it was a pallet there.
I got mine first try against a demogorgon. I guess it was easy because i used my DH to get to a pallet as he was going to shred me, and I ran back and threw it down. He hit me through it but that doesn't matter to me.
I got the second one by sandbagging a teammate.. oopsie. they didn't die though.
It took my a while to get mine. Killers were respecting pallets but then I got a spirit who just ran into them ๐๐
I agree with others said. Stand there which forces them to swing.
Just stood at pallet and dropped it as soon as he hit. Bonk em while he's wiping his blade.
Hello c: I hid around the corner of the pallets and threw it down on them. It depends on how lucky you are and sometimes you have to be willing to take a hit to get a pallet stun. I would say you're just unlucky, though, and hopefully your luck will get better!
Thanks everyone :) I got it! I got a Doctor to eventually just hit me instead of zapping me.
Nice, Iโm happy for you! :)
I definitely agree with the others, it is luck depending on the Killers you get. I got mines my 1st game on Haddonfield (against of all things) your typical Spirit Fury Enduring Hillbilly.