Keep the Exclusives Exclusive

These cosmetics are pretty much only sought after because of their exclusivity and for the most part aren't anything special. It's a way for truly veteran players to show off how vetted they are and is a huge kick in the balls to people who already have them.

Comments

  • You wanna know something?

    Recently there has been a huge chunk of missing cosmetics. This is kinda the easier way to fix that

  • I would like compensation to be able to show that I did indeed earn those event items. A charm, font color, something.

  • @TheHourMan said:

    I would like compensation to be able to show that I did indeed earn those event items. A charm, font color, something.

    something like that or just add other cosmetics that show vetting. Even something like a charm for each devotion level since that shows vetting.

  • They did this because of people making money from selling the codes.

    I'm sorry to people who have them, but this sort of had to be done.

  • You can still show off your bloodletting shirt at least