Giving everyone the exclusive cosmetics is the best thing. Here's why...

Because it made so many people salty but made many more laugh.

Comments

  • Lmao yes! So much salt over skins. It's not like they're giving away dlcs or killers. They're just skins

  • being happy over someone else's frustration... what a sad life must that be.

  • Let me show other people that I was in the game at that specific time, okay? Find it actually kinda funny srsly.

  • people get salty about any subject related to this game

  • @Kralle said:

    Let me show other people that I was in the game at that specific time, okay? Find it actually kinda funny srsly.

    I got both of my exclusives in that list (Chuckles and Padded Jacket) by being online on the steam forums at the right time, and a mod put a couple codes in a thread. So I didn’t go to the events that were where they came from. I really don’t get the argument people have for “I’ve been a fan attending events since X and this proved it!” Nope, I haven’t been to a single event BHVR were at and l still had two of those exclusives. Oh well.

    personally I think it’ll be nice to see more of them around...with them as rare as they are they may as well not exist for how often you see them...

  • @Avariku said:

    being happy over someone else's frustration... what a sad life must that be.

    When there frustrated over cosmetics in a video game its fine because if people like me didn't call it out they wouldn't realise how pathetic it is.

  • I mean... yea, it's pretty sad... but so is reveling in someone else's frustration.


    guess I have to be the one to call that out so you realize how sad that is.

  • @Avariku said:

    I mean... yea, it's pretty sad... but so is reveling in someone else's frustration.

    guess I have to be the one to call that out so you realize how sad that is.

    Like I said it's fine

  • cool. glad we agree, at least.

  • So, you just trying to make this toxic thread, then tell me why people don't spend time in lunar year and summer bbq event get those event skins?

    eg:

    u work your butt off to get a reward from company.

    A joined the company one minute early before the reward.

    U and A get the same salary and reward bonus.

    are you ok?



    stop mocking players play much more time than u...be a nice guy and behave

  • @AlexoBlue said:

    So, you just trying to make this toxic thread, then tell me why people don't spend time in lunar year and summer bbq event get those event skins?

    eg:

    u work your butt off to get a reward from company.

    A joined the company one minute early before the reward.

    U and A get the same salary and reward bonus.

    are you ok?

    stop mocking players play much more time than u...be a nice guy and behave

    Depending on the circumstances, I could be okay with that.

  • @AlexoBlue said:

    So, you just trying to make this toxic thread, then tell me why people don't spend time in lunar year and summer bbq event get those event skins?

    eg:

    u work your butt off to get a reward from company.

    A joined the company one minute early before the reward.

    U and A get the same salary and reward bonus.

    are you ok?

    stop mocking players play much more time than u...be a nice guy and behave

    If U and A have the same job, they should be payed the same.

    No buts, no ifs, no nothing

  • @AlexoBlue said:

    So, you just trying to make this toxic thread, then tell me why people don't spend time in lunar year and summer bbq event get those event skins?

    eg:

    u work your butt off to get a reward from company.

    A joined the company one minute early before the reward.

    U and A get the same salary and reward bonus.

    are you ok?

    stop mocking players play much more time than u...be a nice guy and behave

    I have the event skins but I also realise they're just skins. Not that serious