What are a few things you are looking forward to in the near future for Dbd?
I've seen tons of negativity in the forums lately and I'm wondering what people are excited for.
I've seen tons of negativity in the forums lately and I'm wondering what people are excited for.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well seeing as they did a much better job with spirit than I thought I have reason to look forward to the new killer,/ the doctor update , and hoping they tweak nurse a bit so she isnt so kneecapoed by her new cd
Hope dedicated servers come soon. When they look at hillbilly. Just reduce his movment speed when charging the chainsaw and nerf/ make the tuning guide one of his ultra rares. Also looking forward to the next saw cosmetics. Idk if i will buy them or not.
I hope we get new objectives SOON!!!!
A Legion rework or huge buff. Legion used to be my main before the nerf, I still love the look and astatic of the killer. I love there lore and cosmetics but they are sadly soooo boring to play and perform really bad.
But anyway it should be a positive post so I am looking farword to a buff of them. And I am really excited what kind of new skins will come on the future, since the past few months almost every skin just looks amazing! I love all of them, still waiting for more to add something to my collection :)