Spirit Questions
Does the Husk have collision?
Is the phase sound hidden while in the Spirit's terror radius with or without the prayer beads?
Adjusted speed curve.
What does this mean exactly? Does she gradually slow down post-phase? What are the numbers on this change compared to what they were originally so we can understand what happened and how it might feel when implemented?
Window vault change.
Doesn't this take away from her potential at vaults when she may or may not be phasing around to catch the survivor off guard?
Why were the charge speed addons reduced?
As far as I could tell they didn't have an impact on any of the issues that were brought up by proponents of spirit changes.
That's all I can think of right now.
Comments
I have no idea why they touched all the other addons as none of those were anything people complained about.
It always seems like they overcorrect and then take an absurdly long time to tone it back afterwards doesn't it?
Pretty much. I'm much more quick to have a jaded attitude towards them about it when the same thing has been happening for years now with seemingly not a single thing learned.
Charge time + reappearance speed and duration or charge time + MD Ring were very strong and pretty BS, you could get really easy hits with them.
But I know you will miss the old charge time add-ons Space.
Assault Spirit was fun... depending on everything else though she still might be good if you're smart with the power.
The collision change might be more of a buff in most cases...
Players----Spirit has no counterplay as I don't know what she's doing
BHVR----Ok we'll gut her add-ons
Players-----WHAT?!
That's a requirement!? ?