The most important Spirit change didn't happen

She needs a tell for when she activates her power.

That's honestly the biggest issue with her, lack of feedback.


You gave her a vaulting animation for that very reason, but not for her power?


Can any dev clarify why? @Peanits ?


Adding this here because people are not getting it.

I am NOT asking for a tell of when she's phasing. That would be stupid.

I am asking for a tell of when she activates her power. Similar to how hag crouches, wraith bings his bong and nurse lifts her arm. Just start phasing and stop if you wanna fake it

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835382#Comment_835382

    1) the vaulting animation was given to her to remove confusion, if she was all about confusion like you said, this wouldn't have happened

    2)it is not. Also, if you wanna give counterplay, give actual counter play, not this shrodinger stuff.

    Are we not doing numbers anymore? Thats not what I am asking for, pay attention.

    No. Why dont you show me exactly how to tell she's phasing if you can do it so well?

    Again, not what I am asking for. Pay attention

    I can't tell you exactly when she is phasing AND THAT IS THE POINT! You aren't supposed to know. I never said I could BTW, just said that I know how to beat the stand still trick because I don't try to guess which she is doing.

    But that doesn't mean there is no counter play. There is. You just have to assume she is doing both at once. Do that and you will see the valid options open up.

    And it is what you are asking for because a tell that says "I'm activating my power" and one that says "I am using my power" are the same thing at the end of the day... giving you information you shouldn't have.

    Again, vaulting =/= her power. Her POWER is meant to be confusing. Her vaulting doesn't need to be.

  • I didn't ask since the comment wasn't aimed necessary at you specifically but in general which is why you see spirit and nurse getting nerfs but since you tagged me what is your opinion

  • @Weck

    nope it would not, it would just make it easier for survivors to play against her, she got already nerfed in terms of swing range with the current dev update. Thats actually already a hard nerf.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835433#Comment_835433

    I can't tell you exactly when she is phasing AND THAT IS THE POINT! You aren't supposed to know.

    But that doesn't mean there is no counter play. There is. You just have to assume she is doing both at once. Do that and you will see the valid options open up.

    And it is what you are asking for because a tell that says "I'm activating my power" and one that says "I am using my power" are the same thing at the end of the day... giving you information you shouldn't have.

    Again, vaulting =/= her power. Her POWER is meant to be confusing. Her vaulting doesn't need to be.

    Then what was the point of the friend bit? Waste my time?

    Same thing, give the actual counter play. Not this shrodinger crap.

    It is not. Because you can fake it. You can bing bong the bell without going invisible, you can roar without ambushing etc.

    A difference with no distiction

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835453#Comment_835453

    I didn't ask since the comment wasn't aimed necessary at you specifically but in general which is why you see spirit and nurse getting nerfs but since you tagged me what is your opinion

    I ask this because I want the game to be fair. Not because I'm thinking in a 1v1v3 scenario instead of a 1v4.

  • OP must be joking.

    If not then maybe he needs to understand it's not a 1v1 game. One survivor isn't an equal to a killer.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Weck

    nope it would not, it would just make it easier for survivors to play against her, she got already nerfed in terms of swing range with the current dev update. Thats actually already a hard nerf.

    Hard nerf? You call this hard?

    Legion and nurse are asking if they are a joke to you

  • Let's see how she performs first before taking further nerfs like nurse, or do you want another nurse?

  • @BigBubs said:

    OP must be joking.

    If not then maybe he needs to understand it's not a 1v1 game. One survivor isn't an equal to a killer.

    I am not.

    I am aware it's a 1v4. Please pay attetion to what I am actually saying

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835475#Comment_835475

    Then what was the point of the friend bit? Waste my time?

    Same thing, give the actual counter play. Not this shrodinger crap.

    It is not. Because you can fake it. You can bing bong the bell without going invisible, you can roar without ambushing etc.

    A difference with no distiction

    LOL clearly you don't understand.

    I told you to have a friend play Spirit in KYF and tell you when she is phasing to prove that giving her a tell about her power completely guts her. You know exactly when she is using it and therefore can always apply the optimal counter play. If you DO NOT know, then you can't always pick the optimal counter play, sometimes you have to go for something less optimal but more safe. If you want to go for an optimal counter play you need to take a risk that you guessed right.

    So what about Pig/Wraith fake out? Literally all you would do is tap the button. Wow yea, sure making her work for it by tapping a button. Really makes no difference other than to give away she is using her power when she actually commits to using it.

    And you keep calling it "Schrodinger crap" but it works pretty consistently so maybe actually try it before you bash it.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    Let's see how she performs first before taking further nerfs like nurse, or do you want another nurse?

    Tbf, I wanna know why this wasn't a thing, not asking to implement it alongside eveything else.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835532#Comment_835532

    Tbf, I wanna know why this wasn't a thing, not asking to implement it alongside eveything else.

    Because devs ran out of idea about nurse's add-ons in the first place, and they added the cooldown just to make add-ons

    At least this is what I believe

  • @Weck

    I never compared those nerfs lol idk where you got that from.

  • I think the nerfs are well-balanced, as long as they don't try to tag anything else onto her at release. The last thing Spirit needs is basekit nerfs. (collision was stupid anyway)

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835493#Comment_835493

    LOL clearly you don't understand.

    I told you to have a friend play Spirit in KYF and tell you when she is phasing to prove that giving her a tell about her power completely guts her. You know exactly when she is using it and therefore can always apply the optimal counter play. If you DO NOT know, then you can't always pick the optimal counter play, sometimes you have to go for something less optimal but more safe. If you want to go for an optimal counter play you need to take a risk that you guessed right.

    So what about Pig/Wraith fake out? Literally all you would do is tap the button. Wow yea, sure making her work for it by tapping a button. Really makes no difference other than to give away she is using her power when she actually commits to using it.

    You are the one not getting it.

    Let me put it this way.


    When spirit decides to phase a few things happen.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing



    Now, pay attention to what I am NOT asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -A TELL HAPPENS TELLING OTHER PLAYERS SHE'S INTO THIS STATE.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing


    Now, this is what I actually am asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -A TELL HAPPENS, TELLING THOSE LOOKING AT HER SHE WENT INTO THIS STATE

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing



    Notice the difference, and what that implies.

  • But that makes her mind games completely useless

    How am I supposed to pretend I'm phase walking if you know when I use my power?

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835540#Comment_835540

    Because devs ran out of idea about nurse's add-ons in the first place, and they added the cooldown just to make add-ons

    At least this is what I believe

    Not nurses... this thread

    @BenZ0 said:

    @Weck

    I never compared those nerfs lol idk where you got that from.

    If you don't compare it to something, how would you know it's a "hard" nerf?

    @SilentSpectre said:

    I think the nerfs are well-balanced, as long as they don't try to tag anything else onto her at release. The last thing Spirit needs is basekit nerfs. (collision was stupid anyway)

    Absolutely, nothing should be added or removed withouy ptb feedback

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    But that makes her mind games completely useless

    How am I supposed to pretend I'm phase walking if you know when I use my power?

    Please read the comment above yours

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835553#Comment_835553

    Not nurses... this thread

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835575#Comment_835575

    If you don't compare it to something, how would you know it's a "hard" nerf?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835580#Comment_835580

    Absolutely, nothing should be added or removed withouy ptb feedback

    Oh, then sorry I misunderstood your posts

  • Whether or not you think she needs a tell is one thing, but the glowing shards works only on some skins, if you are very close, and you spend time looking directly at her without moving or focusing on anything else except looking at her. It is pretty subtle and impractical midchase/loop, and it's honestly not worth it to even end up looking for almost any time.

    Also, her hair "popping" happens very very rarely, and I don't think it's even intended, and I don't even think it's totally intentional, so I wouldn't consider it reliable


    Now whether or not you think she NEEDS a reliable tell is a different story, but these just aren't that reliable. Personally I like the changes they made, and I'm excited to see how they play out in game.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    She needs a tell for when she activates her power.

    That's honestly the biggest issue with her, lack of feedback.

    You gave her a vaulting animation for that very reason, but not for her power?

    Can any dev clarify why? @Peanits ?

    Adding this here because people are not getting it.

    I am NOT asking for a tell of when she's phasing. That would be stupid.

    I am asking for a tell of when she activates her power. Similar to how hag crouches, wraith bings his bong and nurse lifts her arm. Just start phasing and stop if you wanna fake it

    To be honest to know when have is phasing isn't much at all because unless you are ridiculously smart and can work out how close or far away she is from you then okay. Other then that, knowing when she is phasing doesn't really allow the counter player of what suriviors want. I want an accurate and confirm way of countering her, a way in which doesn't involve luck or guessing because obviously from what the devs said during the patch note, they don't want the game to be a guessing instead of skill. What exactly do you think would accomplish by being able to know when she is phasing?

  • @crossboy said:

    Whether or not you think she needs a tell is one thing, but the glowing shards works only on some skins, if you are very close, and you spend time looking directly at her without moving or focusing on anything else except looking at her. It is pretty subtle and impractical midchase/loop, and it's honestly not worth it to even end up looking for almost any time.

    Also, her hair "popping" happens very very rarely, and I don't think it's even intended, and I don't even think it's totally intentional, so I wouldn't consider it reliable

    Now whether or not you think she NEEDS a reliable tell is a different story, but these just aren't that reliable. Personally I like the changes they made, and I'm excited to see how they play out in game.

    I agree with you. But you seem to be replying to someone saying she has or doesnt need tells...

    The shards don't glow. People looked at the game code, it's not there.

  • @Weck

    Still don't agree with it, it's part of spirit power to never know if she is using her power or not

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835538#Comment_835538

    You are the one not getting it.

    Let me put it this way.

    When spirit decides to phase a few things happen.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Now, pay attention to what I am NOT asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -A TELL HAPPENS TELLING OTHER PLAYERS SHE'S INTO THIS STATE.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Now, this is what I actually am asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -A TELL HAPPENS, TELLING THOSE LOOKING AT HER SHE WENT INTO THIS STATE

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Notice the difference, and what that implies.

    There is no difference.

    Telling someone she activates her power and telling someone she is phasing are basically the same thing. The only difference is that she can tap the button to "fake it" but how is this ANY different than just standing still to fake it? It's just faking it with extra steps.

    All you do with this change is give away when she is actually committing to her power, which defeats the entire purpose of it and is exactly the problem I'm talking about.

    The big difference between this and Pig/Wraith faking it is that you know immediately that it was a fake, allowing you to react to the fact it was a fake. You don't with Spirit, so the end result will be the same. Is she phasing or not? Literally. No. Difference.

  • @Zoldyar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104046/the-most-important-spirit-change-didnt-happen

    To be honest to know when have is phasing isn't much at all because unless you are ridiculously smart and can work out how close or far away she is from you then okay. Other then that, knowing when she is phasing doesn't really allow the counter player of what suriviors want. I want an accurate and confirm way of countering her, a way in which doesn't involve luck or guessing because obviously from what the devs said during the patch note, they don't want the game to be a guessing instead of skill. What exactly do you think would accomplish by being able to know when she is phasing?

    I am not asking to know when she is phasing. Just when she activates her power. Basically, a tell her bar is charging (the thing that appears when you hold the power button)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835644#Comment_835644

    I agree with you. But you seem to be replying to someone saying she has or doesnt need tells...

    The shards don't glow. People looked at the game code, it's not there.

    It might be a side effect of something else then in which case even that wouldn't be intentional and wouldn't be reliable, but it doesn't really change what I'm saying

    Although I haven't seen anyone say that personally

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @Weck

    Still don't agree with it, it's part of spirit power to never know if she is using her power or not

    Thats ok. :) but I disagree.

    @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835599#Comment_835599

    There is no difference.

    Telling someone she activates her power and telling someone she is phasing are basically the same thing. The only difference is that she can tap the button to "fake it" but how is this ANY different than just standing still to fake it? It's just faking it with extra steps.

    All you do with this change is give away when she is actually committing to her power, which defeats the entire purpose of it and is exactly the problem I'm talking about.

    The big difference between this and Pig/Wraith faking it is that you know immediately that it was a fake, allowing you to react to the fact it was a fake. You don't with Spirit, so the end result will be the same. Is she phasing or not? Literally. No. Difference.

    Because if you fake it and someone runs, you are gonna have to activate it again, giving a second tell so the survivor knows you faked before. Open your mind a bit, you are too closed in.

  • @crossboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835658#Comment_835658

    It might be a side effect of something else then in which case even that wouldn't be intentional and wouldn't be reliable, but it doesn't really change what I'm saying

    Although I haven't seen anyone say that personally

    Say what? That the shards glowing aren't in the code?

    Int3ract has a video about spirit where he says that.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835538#Comment_835538

    You are the one not getting it.

    Let me put it this way.

    When spirit decides to phase a few things happen.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Now, pay attention to what I am NOT asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -A TELL HAPPENS TELLING OTHER PLAYERS SHE'S INTO THIS STATE.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Now, this is what I actually am asking for.

    -She stops

    -she holds the power button, making a progress bar appear.

    -A TELL HAPPENS, TELLING THOSE LOOKING AT HER SHE WENT INTO THIS STATE

    -when the power bar completes, she goes into phase.

    -she releases the power button to stop phasing

    Notice the difference, and what that implies.

    I play a ton of spirit, and I'd be totally on board with this change.

    The problem is, when you see a spirit suddenly stop moving, you can assume that she is phasing, but you don't know. A small hint at the beginning that a skilled player would notice (which most of the people on here are, right?) that she actually phased would help with the counterplay, since the ideal move in this situation would be to double back at a walking pace, or sharp left or right into hiding. If she managed to you trick you, then you're SOL. Its a crapshoot though due to the lack of feedback.

    I think its subtle queues like this tell that actually turn spirit from the powerhouse "hard" killer to one the actual hard killer that takes some skill. Activating your power would now require YOU the killer to actually plan a good time to do when the survivor may not be able to notice the tell.

    I believe that most of us hate loops. They're annoying for the killer, and survivor alike. I believe that this game should be more about stealth and mind gaming, which spirit can certainly do as a killer, but the survivors don't really have the option.

    I'm fine with the spirit changes, and I'd be fine with this. Spirit is easy-mode. She's who I go to after a few bad rounds as survivor or another killer and I just want to wreck some people. If there is any killer that should be labeled Easy right now its her

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834967#Comment_834967

    Spirit main giving no actual feedback on the matter, only telling people to "git gud".

    No surprises here.

    Nurse mains tried to give feedback.

    Did it do anything?

  • Actually, the barely noticeable thing about her phase has mindgame potential. Let me explain..

    Spirit doesn't know if you can recognize those changes (like glowing shards etc.). So every time you notice this, you can do the counterplay to her, and she doesn't know you know she is phasing. So she need to decide whether you know or you don't know when she is phasing. Because if she decide wrongly, she will mindgame herself and give you free escape

    If you give a big telltale about her phasing, she can phase but not moving at all to trick you because she knows you know she is phasing. If she is good, she can predict your movement too because the indication.

    So i think no indication is better for mindgame

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835661#Comment_835661

    Thats ok. :) but I disagree.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835664#Comment_835664

    Because if you fake it and someone runs, you are gonna have to activate it again, giving a second tell so the survivor knows you faked before. Open your mind a bit, you are too closed in.

    If they run then it doesn't matter if you faked it or not.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835644#Comment_835644

    I agree with you. But you seem to be replying to someone saying she has or doesnt need tells...

    The shards don't glow. People looked at the game code, it's not there.

    I'm not sure about that, because many people says she has slight indication.

  • Kinda agree. Those changes are nice QoL changes, but they don't change what people despise about the Spirit, which is the total lack of feedback of her power, plus the fact that without Iron Will mindgames/jukes are almost impossible against a good Spirit.

    Still, these are good changes and I would gladly see how she plays out with them alone before changing something else.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835655#Comment_835655

    I am not asking to know when she is phasing. Just when she activates her power. Basically, a tell her bar is charging (the thing that appears when you hold the power button)

    I know. I'm asking why you are asking this and how it would make a different in the game? By knowing that she is phasing, what exactly are you getting from it because you won't know how close or far away she is.

  • @Weck

    I compare it with the spirit what we have right now. The change reduces her lunge for the half of it.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835067#Comment_835067

    Please read what I said.

    I never said a tell for when she's phasing.

    I said a tell for when she activates her power. Similar to how you can start putting a trap down but you can stop early for mindgames.

    Did you know her power is phasing?

    I know... shocking.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    She needs a tell for when she activates her power.

    That's honestly the biggest issue with her, lack of feedback.

    You gave her a vaulting animation for that very reason, but not for her power?

    Can any dev clarify why? @Peanits ?

    Adding this here because people are not getting it.

    I am NOT asking for a tell of when she's phasing. That would be stupid.

    I am asking for a tell of when she activates her power. Similar to how hag crouches, wraith bings his bong and nurse lifts her arm. Just start phasing and stop if you wanna fake it

    So even tho everyone has told the community these are the power activation tells. Unlike most killers shes a living mind game learn to deal with it not every killer literally needs to be made with instructions maybe it's time to learn. Survivors got the pre-ptb nerf be happy. She will probably get adjustments again after the ptb.

    Activation tells:

    1. Animation for Spirit resets (yes once you notice it and learn it. Then it becomes easy)
    2. Shards glitter (some maps are harder then others) Remember when they removed this because it made Spirit weak in the ptb then everyone complained till it was reintroduced as either a bug or stealth patch.
    3. Hair resets (yes all of them even the school girl is a tell if you know what your looking for)

    Honestly the Vaulting part confused me the most because her red stain would always pop to the other side the moment the Spirit hit the button for vaulting. Was it really hard for people to figure that out?

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835680#Comment_835680

    If they run then it doesn't matter if you faked it or not.

    Poor choice of words on my part.

    Instead of run, think "leave in a way to confuse spirit whilr in phase"

    @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835658#Comment_835658

    I'm not sure about that, because many people says she has slight indication.

    Yeah, they say that. Have yet to see it.

    @White_Owl said:

    Kinda agree. Those changes are nice QoL changes, but they don't change what people despise about the Spirit, which is the total lack of feedback of her power, plus the fact that without Iron Will mindgames/jukes are almost impossible against a good Spirit.

    Still, these are good changes and I would gladly see how she plays out with them alone before changing something else.

    But... I am asking for feedback with this...

    @Zoldyar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835669#Comment_835669

    I know. I'm asking why you are asking this and how it would make a different in the game? By knowing that she is phasing, what exactly are you getting from it because you won't know how close or far away she is.

    The tell I want would only come into effect if you can see the spirit.

    To avoid she "mindgaming" by standing still. Now she has to do something to mindgame

    @BenZ0 said:

    @Weck

    I compare it with the spirit what we have right now. The change reduces her lunge for the half of it.

    With the addons most people would agree give her a pretty bs lunge. Yes.

  • @FreakPrince said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835080#Comment_835080

    Did you know her power is phasing?

    I know... shocking.

    IMG_20191009_131625.jpg

    @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104046/the-most-important-spirit-change-didnt-happen

    So even tho everyone has told the community these are the power activation tells. Unlike most killers shes a living mind game learn to deal with it not every killer literally needs to be made with instructions maybe it's time to learn. Survivors got the pre-ptb nerf be happy. She will probably get adjustments again after the ptb.

    Activation tells:

    1. Animation for Spirit resets (yes once you notice it and learn it. Then it becomes easy)
    2. Shards glitter (some maps are harder then others) Remember when they removed this because it made Spirit weak in the ptb then everyone complained till it was reintroduced as either a bug or stealth patch.
    3. Hair resets (yes all of them even the school girl is a tell if you know what your looking for)

    Honestly the Vaulting part confused me the most because her red stain would always pop to the other side the moment the Spirit hit the button for vaulting. Was it really hard for people to figure that out?

    1) are you sure? Can you show it?

    2) myth. It is not in the code.

    3) isn't this just 1 again?

    Pretty sure those tells are all just bugs that may not even be related

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835485#Comment_835485

    I ask this because I want the game to be fair. Not because I'm thinking in a 1v1v3 scenario instead of a 1v4.

    But it inherently isn't fair since its a 4v1 with the more survivors being alive the less time the killer has

  • @Weck

    But... I am asking for feedback with this...

    And I gave mine. If it wasn't clear it's "I agree but first let's see how these changes play out, first"

  • @Weck

    Ye thats what i am talking about.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835728#Comment_835728

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/803/DY1GVMOZ5UX7.jpg

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835750#Comment_835750

    1) are you sure? Can you show it?

    2) myth. It is not in the code.

    3) isn't this just 1 again?

    Pretty sure those tells are all just bugs that may not even be related

    1 + 3: yes I could actually if you watch any gameplay of a Spirit with regular hair you can see it happen. I believe someone showed off timestamps of it happening in the spirit counter thread.

    2: if it's not in the code then why do I see it commonly when I watch a Spirit phase?

    3: combined with 1 because you make sense. I just leave them different because being able to watch the animation reset and the hair stand up are different things to watch out for.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835728#Comment_835728

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/803/DY1GVMOZ5UX7.jpg

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/835750#Comment_835750

    1) are you sure? Can you show it?

    2) myth. It is not in the code.

    3) isn't this just 1 again?

    Pretty sure those tells are all just bugs that may not even be related

    Whether it's a bug or not is a different question but you can in fact see her shards glow when she phases, it is not a myth. I tested it myself a few days ago. However skins can cover it and it does not seem to work on certain maps.

  • @Cymer said:

    There is already a sound queue and her shards glowing when phasing and her hair resets.

    What do you want?

    A giant disco ball?

    Her shards DO NOT glow. This has been tested by myself personally and other people who play the game. This is a myth and people need to stop spreading it.

  • @Doctorismydad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834994#Comment_834994

    Her shards DO NOT glow. This has been tested by myself personally and other people who play the game. This is a myth and people need to stop spreading it.

    Her shards do glow it is very subtle and hard to see but they do glow, I would do more testing if I were you because it seems on certain maps it does not work well. I would love to record it for you but I am at work now, I will see if I can get a video when I get off

  • This content has been removed.
  • Here this post has picture and video proof. Unless they changed it in the last week or two it should still be the same

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1642043267241071356/

1 2 3