Did something happen to sounds
I cant hear survivors anymore and when i do its so low.
Is this a bug ?? Or have sounds been nerf.
Has anyone else notice ?
I cant hear survivors anymore and when i do its so low.
Is this a bug ?? Or have sounds been nerf.
Has anyone else notice ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was just me. Thought I was playing games with Spirit where every survivor had IW.
I feel that not that strong but it is harder to hear survivors breathing, footstebs and sometimes the injury sounds are not properly enough, its not hindering my gameplay that much but I had once that I heared a survivor behind a wall, but he was actually in the other side of the wall insinde a locker.
Yesterday i had a game as sirvivor where my own sounds were missing. I got downed - silence. I got hooked - silence. No screams at all. Dunno if the sounds while injured were also missing since I used IW, but they might. That was just strange...
Free Calm spirit & IronW ! ! !
They are gradually nerfing Spirit
How much you wanna bet its the exact same problem as last time where grass caused sound occlusion ?
Sounds have been a bit off recently for me as well. Not all the time but occasionally something will cause me to not hear injured survivors or what not when they're 5 ft from me.
So i guess it's time to play without headphones! Sound is always bugged every update anyway, and you don't have to deal with those chase music
I haven't noticed it but Behavior breaking sound is a staple of the series at this point so I believe you.