Xbox DBD

Xbox Dead By Daylight is a mess. Even though I put gg after every match, and try to explain why I did what I did, I still get "GG EZ REPORTED" and now I'm actually communication banned.

I am appealing the ban, and I'm fairly certain they will notice there are no rules broken, but still. Why is it so BAD all of a sudden?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well the dbd community is ALWAYS bad since the release of the game lol

    In the past I've had people who were willing to learn, see their mistakes and recognize failure.

    Not anymore it appears.

  • Just stop messaging gg after the match?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/833551#Comment_833551

    yup the meta right now is blame your mistakes on the killer or your teammates haha

    It's frankly upsetting. I used to be a very toxic player, got banned twice. I changed, started trying to help people. Glad to know it doesn't mean much. Oh well, only 2 weeks, right?

  • @Objectively_speaking said:

    Just stop messaging gg after the match?

    I get messages regardless, some people say gg back and that is a good feeling. I don't want to stop spreading good will through the community.

  • Don't reply to them. Don't swear or anything either.

    I stopped sending GG's because people just reply with toxic BS.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Don't reply to them. Don't swear or anything either.

    I stopped sending GG's because people just reply with toxic BS.

    I never used foul language. I want to keep spreading good will, but maybe you guys are right.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/833554#Comment_833554

    It's frankly upsetting. I used to be a very toxic player, got banned twice. I changed, started trying to help people. Glad to know it doesn't mean much. Oh well, only 2 weeks, right?

    Okay yea this is why you got comm banned then. Because I personally have never been comm banned and I avoid saying nasty stuff to people. I've checked my rep on enforcement.xbox.com and I've had a bunch of reports against me but because I've been on Xbox for over 14 years and never been banned nothing happens since I don't say anything ban worthy.

    But if you've been banned before and someone reports you, the system will probably auto-ban you since you have a record. Sucks but that's how it works from what I understand.

    Just don't reply to people and don't send GG's. Wait for the nice messages and reply to those.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/833559#Comment_833559

    Okay yea this is why you got comm banned then. Because I personally have never been comm banned and I avoid saying nasty stuff to people. I've checked my rep on enforcement.xbox.com and I've had a bunch of reports against me but because I've been on Xbox for over 14 years and never been banned nothing happens since I don't say anything ban worthy.

    But if you've been banned before and someone reports you, the system will probably auto-ban you since you have a record. Sucks but that's how it works from what I understand.

    Just don't reply to people and don't send GG's. Wait for the nice messages and reply to those.

    You would think after 5 years without any bans or suspensions, they'd understand, but I suppose not.

  • Yeah I can speak from experience that there's a lot of ######### on the Xbox servers. I doubt that's abnormal, though. Pc and ps4 seem to be just as bad. I don't say Gg much anymore. Better to just move to the next game.