I made a poll about The Nurse!
I'm interested to see everyone's thoughts on Nurse's rework. If you would like to answer my poll I would really appreciate it!
Please answer these questions honestly and use constructive feedback.
Once there's a decent amount of responses I'll post the answers!
The results are in!
out of 18 participants:
- 66% of them played both Killer and Survivor
- 94.5% played as Nurse both Pre and Post rework
- 83% thought that Nurse Pre-rework was powerful but balanced (Note: many people thought that her basekit didn't need to be changed) While 16.7% thought that she was OP
- 44% believe that she is balanced after her rework while 50.2% believe that she is weak/underpowered. Some players who think that she is balanced and the players who think that she is weak say that she is very unfun to play as now.
- 55.5% agreed that they would've liked to see the Nurse get nerfs to her fatigue and/or her vision during her blinks.
- 22.2% thought that her addons needed changes.
- 60% thought that the Nurse should get reverted
- 40% believed that she should stay the way she is.
Comments
Cool Poll but I did not like any of the multiple choice nerfs, imo she would have been fine if she just got her addons reworked and i think a few others feel the same so adding that option would be nice.
Thanks, I'll try to add it to the poll :)
Can you link me when you post the results please? :)
They are up now :)
Thank you :) very interesting data, sadly not many have participated. It baffles me that devs haven't done any survey to nurse. Why don't they care? I don't get it.