No collision for Spirit... Sure...
"No collision while phasing"
*The stars aligned and a new bug appeared, the phase ended exactly at the same spot a toxic Nea was standing still
Spirit + Toxic Nea
LMAO!
Ok, but the nerf prayer beads is a good idea, I mean, I like Spirit as she is, but sure, be my guest...
EDIT: I posted this comment in another thread, but felt like sharing, hehe.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Anything plus Nea would definitely be OP.
Nerfing prayer beads and removing collision at the same time is stupid since prayer beads is only useful in gen grab spirit
Wrong, people had no idea I was coming up on them and hitting them since I knew where they stood, you'd have no idea if she's mind gaming or actually chasing you, counterplay is a little lacking there.
I hope they keep her collision, it saves me so much.
That would of happened anyway since people complain about that regardless of whether she's using prayer beads or not