Challenges
5 killer challenges opposed to 11 survivor challenges, how does that make sense, you should be able to choose between doing killer ones or survivors cause what about us killer main
5 killer challenges opposed to 11 survivor challenges, how does that make sense, you should be able to choose between doing killer ones or survivors cause what about us killer main
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume that is because of queue times. If the devs would make 50:50 challenges, then this would encourage players to play 50:50 - which would be a real problem because we need a 4:1 ratio for good queue times.
Although if I could choose between killer and survivor challenges, that wouldnt happen. So for example, if you choose the "Killer challenges" you would get 11 killer and 5 survivor, so on and so forth. This way I still needed to play survivor, but just not as much, seeing that I enjoy killer much more. Idk, it's and idea, you know?
some of them are general challenges like 20 gold emblems or better or 200000 bloodpoints
I did not count those in. 11 survivor challenges (either 11 or 10) and 5 killer challenges, and then those 2