My theory on the Teaser
I don't think it is Rin's father personally. Just wouldn't make much sense. My theory is that it is an ancestor of Rin's though. If you read up on the lore of the Yamokoa map it further provides proof for it. Especially since something Yamokoa is mentioned during the trailer which someone pointed out to me. Or maybe I'm just spewing out nonsense *shrug*
Comments
I want to think its Rin's dad. But Behavior is pretty good at throwing red herrings and showing just a little bit to get people guessing.
Clearly its genji or Spectre /s
Genji ! that killed me
If its Hanzo or Genji I quit
Its a joke I stole from someone, you are fine
I gathered ;)
(I was being sarcastic)
Surely its this guy?
The estate was bought by the first of the Yamaoka, a shipwreck survivor, who came from a distant ashy island. He washed ashore just as political tensions sparked the flames of war.
Yamaoka joined the battlefield and unleashed hell on his foes. No one could match the raw fury of his Katana, which elevated him to a legend. They say his devilish mask haunted the dreams of all men.
You should have put /s, I couldn't tell
ASL?
Well... guess we're going to have a Oni themed killer.
Why do you need to know this?
Maybe we’re getting rins dad as a survivor?
Oops sorry
ASL? /s
I actually don't know how to respond to this ngl
I have no idea
Ye that's whom I am talking about probably the most likely candidate. Unless we are getting thrown a huge curve ball and it is still somehow the Alchemist.
The voice says "Your blood is Yamaoka's"
Who is speaking and who is it speaking to?
I'm still not convinced it's the father, (hopefully it's not) but maybe an ancestor who is already in the fog.
I feel like "Shattered Bloodlines 2: Revenge of Daddy" is kind of lame if it really is the father.
Something about it just feels underwhelming since we already have a Japanese themed killer.
Where's the diversity? I'm still waiting on a Mayan or Aztec Hunter lol