Can i give my rift pass back?

The question is pretty straight forward. Can I somehow undo the purchase of the Rift Pass? I love dead by daylight but i dont have nearly enough time to complete the current rift.

Comments

  • No dude lol, unless you're trolling, all items are unrefundable. That's that

  • You still have more than 50 days! You may not get the vial charm but the Jake khaki trousers could still be yours. Don't give up!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Out of curiosity, if you don't have enough time to complete it, why did you buy it?

    Was it simply a case that you thought you could complete it and then realized too late that it takes way longer than you originally perceived?

    I am glad I waited. I didn't think it would take so long to complete.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831928#Comment_831928

    I am glad I waited. I didn't think it would take so long to complete.

    Yea why does it take so looong to get Rift Fragments, its like I get 1 Rift Fragment per 3 games

  • No need to jump in but more and more I think I am going to buy it.

    Still ages to go and after looking again last night I saw several outfits which I like and would use.

    Its all going to depend on how easy the tomes are as that's where the progress comes.

    Am accepting that Tome 4 will be tough but lets see how 2 and 3 go....

    Like I say no need to decide yet.

  • You dont need to complete it. If you only make it to Tier 20 or whatever, you still get the Premium Rewards.

    Not being able to complete it does not mean that you have any right to get your money back.

  • You very easily could have played just for the free track for a while and made an informed decision about whether buying premium would be worth it to you. I don't see why you should get a refund. I have my own complaints about the rift but in no way do I think I'm entitled to a refund.

  • They should do double xp weekends to make it easier to complete

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831928#Comment_831928

    I am glad I waited. I didn't think it would take so long to complete.

    We don't even have all the challenges unlocked yet, so obviously it's taking a while.

  • @John_Doe That's not a bad idea. I think they should start the winter festival early and put rift shards in the presents we buy with bloodpoints.

  • It only cost 100 cells per level. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge


    Future reference you can buy the pass after completing the rift.

  • Stupid ######### question...next.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    No need to jump in but more and more I think I am going to buy it.

    Still ages to go and after looking again last night I saw several outfits which I like and would use.

    Its all going to depend on how easy the tomes are as that's where the progress comes.

    Am accepting that Tome 4 will be tough but lets see how 2 and 3 go....

    Like I say no need to decide yet.

    <Sarcastic_Trolling> You know, if you converted your time in DBD to real world work time, you could buy real outfits you could actually feel, use, and keep forever </Sarcastic_Trolling>

  • I predicted that theres no possibility for me to get the rift refunded.... i expected it to be easier to lvl , i only play like 2 games a day and thats (i think) not enough to complete the rift... first i wanted to just lvl the free pass and see what happens but my stupid me decided to buy it...