Does Tome 2 come out today?

I'm at work, just trying to find out what the challenges are before I get off

Comments

  • Yeah in the next few hours i think

  • Yep. Let's prepare for teammates to not know the difference between challenges and objectives lol.

  • Yeah, time to complete them in 1 1/2 days again!

  • Forget Tome 2 pretty sure OG Ghostface costume comes out today.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Forget Tome 2 pretty sure OG Ghostface costume comes out today.

    It does yes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nice, and if Ghostface's cosmetic is out, I'm buying it.

    I guess you will need to get your Wallet then. ;)

  • I can't see what are the challenges right now, but I found on reddit this post:

    • Heal yourself a total of 2 health stars while using Self Care (single trial)
    • Drop 15 pallets while being chased by the killer
    • Fully deplete 6 medkits
    • Heal a total of 10 health states of other survivors
    • Repair a total of 15 gens
    • Safely unhook a survivor who unhooked you earlier in the trial
    • Drop a pallet and stun the killer 2 times (single trial)
    • Completely repair 3 gens using the perk Dark Sense (single trial)
    • Safely unhook 15 survivors
    • Completely heal 2 health states of other survivors while using botany knowledge and a med kit (single trial)
    • Hook 2 survivors in the basement while using Agitation (single trial)
    • Earn 20 emblems of gold quality or higher
    • Interrupt and grab 1 survivor
    • Earn 200k bloodpoints
    • Catch a survivor in a trap 4 times as the Trapper (single trial)
    • Sacrifice 13 survivors to the entity
    • Chase survivors for 90 seconds while using Distressing (single trial)
    • Blind the killer 2 times (single trial)


    are those true? If so, we have the infamous completely repair 3 gens using Dark Sense :D, we'll finally know what completely means now :)


    They seem all doable by the way, they will take slightly more time but I think it is a plus - first tome was done in basically one game per challenge, not really satisfying.

    ...and be prepared for a prayer beads invasion.


    EDIT: I really don't like the heal yourself a total of 2 health state while using Self Care (single trial) though - it denies altruistic points for the team, but whatever.