Reducing her phase walk movement speed and cool down might make sense, but I'm still holding out hope that it's just Prayer Beads that gets removed ^^;
I'm already a pretty bad killer, I can't play anyone other than Spirit. So if they nerf her basekit even more I will struggle more.
Reducing her phase walk movement speed and cool down might make sense, but I'm still holding out hope that it's just Prayer Beads that gets removed ^^;
I'm already a pretty bad killer, I can't play anyone other than Spirit. So if they nerf her basekit even more I will struggle more.
Awww. Well, I'm sure that.s not rue :) anyone can be a great killer (or survivor). I can't give you killer tips because I'm very bad with killer, but I personally got better at survivor by watching YouTubers play and learned their jukes and strategies.
I CAN recommend 1 YouTuber/ Streamer named not Otzdarva. He's very good at killer and gives superb tips.
Awww. Well, I'm sure that.s not rue :) anyone can be a great killer (or survivor). I can't give you killer tips because I'm very bad with killer, but I personally got better at survivor by watching YouTubers play and learned their jukes and strategies.
I CAN recommend 1 YouTuber/ Streamer named not Otzdarva. He's very good at killer and gives superb tips.
Good luck in the fog c:
I do watch him and he has been really helpful in helping me win more games ^^ Thank you for the recommendation regardless, I'll see if I can improve next rank reset.
I mean I'm sure they'll also either remove prayer beads or make them less effective at the very least, but i have little doubt they'll also just give spirit a flat nerf to her movement speed and/or phase walk ability. Possibly all of the above, based on what happened with Legion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reducing her phase walk movement speed and cool down might make sense, but I'm still holding out hope that it's just Prayer Beads that gets removed ^^;
I'm already a pretty bad killer, I can't play anyone other than Spirit. So if they nerf her basekit even more I will struggle more.
Awww. Well, I'm sure that.s not rue :) anyone can be a great killer (or survivor). I can't give you killer tips because I'm very bad with killer, but I personally got better at survivor by watching YouTubers play and learned their jukes and strategies.
I CAN recommend 1 YouTuber/ Streamer named not Otzdarva. He's very good at killer and gives superb tips.
Good luck in the fog c:
I do watch him and he has been really helpful in helping me win more games ^^ Thank you for the recommendation regardless, I'll see if I can improve next rank reset.
I mean I'm sure they'll also either remove prayer beads or make them less effective at the very least, but i have little doubt they'll also just give spirit a flat nerf to her movement speed and/or phase walk ability. Possibly all of the above, based on what happened with Legion.
I think they’ll rework prayer beads bracelet and give her more tells while phasing.
Did somebody order bull
This
Reducing a cooldown with these devs/survivors? Glas you added a joke option.
I think they won't remove prayer breads but they will rework it instead.