When will this Dedicated Server "test" end?

Hello,

just because I, once again, got disappointed by those Servers in the recent game...

Will this "test" ever end? Or will they be forced upon us, without being ready at all?

They are live for like a month and not ready to be implemented... So when can we expect this torture to end?

Really tired of not being able to put down Pallets, more than questionable Hits, missing Skill Checks (which only happens on Dedicated Servers..), all the Issues with Trapper (on both sides) and many things more.

I mean, there has to be the point where BHVR notices that the Servers are not ready yet and will be disabled. And hopefully dont return for a few months.


Just because this might increase the chance of getting an answer: @Peanits can you please say something about it?

Comments

  • PC players are test monkeys in the never ending goal of dedicated servers. No weekly hotfixes or test updates are required to keep us happy. Just keep playing and soon we will have Shakespeare.

    I tell you the truth before others come in and say its necessary to make them perfect.

  • @Mr_K said:

    PC players are test monkeys in the never ending goal of dedicated servers. No weekly hotfixes or test updates are required to keep us happy. Just keep playing and soon we will have Shakespeare.

    I tell you the truth before others come in and say its necessary to make them perfect.

    Yes, it is going on like that.

    I mean, there is also NO Information from the Devs. Only that they are doing it because they can change things on their Backend without having players to Upgrade their Game. But this does not really matter, when the Servers are as ######### as they are in my opinion. I would rather spend a few minutes updating my game than playing this mess.

    The Survey also did not mention anything about Dedicated Servers. It looks like the Devs dont want to hear anything and just bruteforce those Servers upon the Community so that they hold their own goal (which was optimistic, as we now know).

  • They bamboozled us. I dislike that.

  • @Peanits

    Since the Developer Update dropped today, I might as well use this Thread:

    "We want to make sure that disconnects are being tracked accurately so players aren’t wrongly timed out, and to do so, we need to leave dedicated servers enabled in order to test the new detection."

    This means, Dedicated Servers are released by now? I mean, of course it is more like "released", but them staying live means that they are practically released, isnt it?

    If so, are other issues looked into as well? Mainly the positioning after the vault/losing momentum after Fast Vaulting is one of the biggest issue I see here.