Personally I want a Nurses Calling on it so I don’t have to grind nurse which I’m already bad at, but I personally wouldn’t mind one of detective tapps perks
Personally I want a Nurses Calling on it so I don’t have to grind nurse which I’m already bad at, but I personally wouldn’t mind one of detective tapps perks
Same here. I've tried Nurse (Before the recent change) and just couldn't get the hang of the blinks. Not to say I'll never use her but I'd rather just spend the shards on her perks in the shrine, than waste BP on her and not really put her to use
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
feng is level 10 lol only have 50k bp
I'm praying for the entity will see fit to bless me with Mad Grit
STBFL plz
God I want bamboozel for legion
Right.
If it is I will so mad!! Lol
Personally I want a Nurses Calling on it so I don’t have to grind nurse which I’m already bad at, but I personally wouldn’t mind one of detective tapps perks
Same here. I've tried Nurse (Before the recent change) and just couldn't get the hang of the blinks. Not to say I'll never use her but I'd rather just spend the shards on her perks in the shrine, than waste BP on her and not really put her to use
I hope Object of Obsession and Sole Survivor are in the shrine. The only teachables I don't have :(
You playing on Switch now?
i mean pharmacy is a licensed perk so ill take what i can get >_>