Killer rank 1 - queue time is insane
I didnt play any round since patch, I spent like 120 minutes waiting for 1 match.
Gj
I didnt play any round since patch, I spent like 120 minutes waiting for 1 match.
Gj
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will play DBD regularly again once they fixed DS
Why am I punished because being high rank ? Should I derank somehow after next reset ?
man how angry are you over balance changes. i see you making sassy or angry comments about it everywhere.
the balance changes were good, in all honesty. arent they good? i think they are.
Off school?
i see. but are you happy with the changes? do you feel they are balanced?
I think NA survivors are just crybabies.
I'll just avoid any exhaustion perk, not adrenaline though, since its exhaustion doesnt make a difference. But i personally think these changes were made to provide an easier match to unexperienced killers. Never had a big issue when playing as a killer, neither when i got rekt by good killers (as solo or swf)
de-rank won't help. Right now I'm rank 5 cause I haven't played that much but I struggle to find a lot of people right now. I guess survivors are having a little strike right now cause of a small baby nerf
You're just a survivor main. You want to see nerfs? This post is about 3 main perks being nerfed in one patch for killers. I think you'll get my point if u try to read it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10377/lets-get-these-3-perks-the-way-they-were-at-the-start#latest
Nice try though
They lack a proper ranking system (slowly working on fixing it i guess) and a large enough player base for each rank.
I believe, as I've said before, that rank should simply be removed.
New players should for "X amount of hours/matches" have some sort of system to match them with others in the same "X" category but after that its everyone in one big pool.