Imagine this
They nerf freddy, and ghostface for overperforming or should I say: for survivors disconnecting because they dont wanna try.
Just imagine that.
(This has nothing to do with spirit changes dont even.)
They nerf freddy, and ghostface for overperforming or should I say: for survivors disconnecting because they dont wanna try.
Just imagine that.
(This has nothing to do with spirit changes dont even.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've seen this before, but you're wrong. They aren't nerfed for over performing they are nerfed for not being deemed fun :P. Bad thing is I can see this happening with new Freddy.
New freddy is my new fav killer. I dont feel op when I play him. I know what hes capable of, he has some interesting mindgames and I dont see how survivors dont find him fun because I think hes very fun. He and demogorgon are the most fun to verse to me. Freddy is better than demo tho.
I might be outy if they nerf freddy and ruin spirit. I stopped playing spirit so i hope they make her more fun.