This is a result of the fix involving players getting Splinters for Killers they already owned. The splinters were replaced with those. In some cases, they're blank, in others they will appear to be clones of another offering.
Could you confirm if this offering was already in your inventory or if it was acquired through the bloodweb?
@Zixology that's a good theory, we'll check it out
Thanks!
I can't answer for popoles, but I have a few of these preupdate and not from blood web . Appeared after the 2.0 update in the same exact spot as popoles. I want to use it, but I kinda like it . Causes conversation in streams haha
They are splinters for killers that were removed from the Bloodweb. My friend tried one and ended up playing Doc against an SWF instead of Nurse. What was interesting was that he had perks and add-ons that were equipped on his Doc.
@Dwight_Confusion said:
I actually have this with myers. It just appeared after the 2.0 update
PS4
Same here for a few Killers. I thought it was a place holder for an ultra rare that would be introduced later on. My mistake was thinking bhvr was planning ahead instead of it being a ######### up.
@Zixology said:
This is a result of the fix involving players getting Splinters for Killers they already owned. The splinters were replaced with those. In some cases, they're blank, in others they will appear to be clones of another offering.
i still have my spliters for doc, hag and pig, even though i only got them because of a bug (i already owned the killers when i got the splinters)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh god not the COMMON ITEM
This is a result of the fix involving players getting Splinters for Killers they already owned. The splinters were replaced with those. In some cases, they're blank, in others they will appear to be clones of another offering.
Hello @popoles,
Could you confirm if this offering was already in your inventory or if it was acquired through the bloodweb?
@Zixology that's a good theory, we'll check it out
Thanks!
Killer starts with a brown toolbox.
I actually have this with myers. It just appeared after the 2.0 update
PS4
It just appeared in my Hag's inventory. But now I checked it again and it's the same as @chefdave12118. I have 2 stacks of ebony Mori.
We will look into the issue.
Thanks for the report!
They are splinters for killers that were removed from the Bloodweb. My friend tried one and ended up playing Doc against an SWF instead of Nurse. What was interesting was that he had perks and add-ons that were equipped on his Doc.
Same here for a few Killers. I thought it was a place holder for an ultra rare that would be introduced later on. My mistake was thinking bhvr was planning ahead instead of it being a ######### up.
i still have my spliters for doc, hag and pig, even though i only got them because of a bug (i already owned the killers when i got the splinters)