I am an Ash main so i run it 100% of the times when playing him, its so frustrating to get stacks and most of the times i dont even activate or just forget i am using it, but on the rare ocassion I manage to get use out of it, it really makes my day. Especially when the killer has NOED.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It hardly feels like we got to use it.😭 p.s it wouldn’t work against my new main very well. 😉
I am in a love/hate relationship with this perk
I am an Ash main so i run it 100% of the times when playing him, its so frustrating to get stacks and most of the times i dont even activate or just forget i am using it, but on the rare ocassion I manage to get use out of it, it really makes my day. Especially when the killer has NOED.
getting mettle of man in both iterations is near against a plague