I'm not really sure what I just watched.
@Awakey said:I'm not really sure what I just watched.
@Awakey said:
The strangest video you will ever watch.
Piggy mains are watching you......?
I don't wanna watch it
@8obot1c said:I don't wanna watch it
@8obot1c said:
Peppa is waiting... :)
As a Pig main, all I can say is "No."
And then argue that Legion or Wraith are worse killers.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not really sure what I just watched.
The strangest video you will ever watch.
Piggy mains are watching you......?
I don't wanna watch it
Peppa is waiting... :)
As a Pig main, all I can say is "No."
And then argue that Legion or Wraith are worse killers.