The game is more fun when playing the Pip-lottery

I find a lot of the negative crap you get on here especially from survivors and salty killers is about escaping, how they cant escape, how ppl do gens too fast etc.


If you played with the mindest of playing for pips and not playing to survive the game is way more fun.

I've sacrificed my escape many times to save someone off a hook even if it means im going to die as I know I've got my desired pip already

Comments

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    I find a lot of the negative crap you get on here especially from survivors and salty killers is about escaping, how they cant escape, how ppl do gens too fast etc.

    If you played with the mindest of playing for pips and not playing to survive the game is way more fun.

    I've sacrificed my escape many times to save someone off a hook even if it means im going to die as I know I've got my desired pip already

    Ideal way to play this game.

    Solo Survivor = fight for a pip or black pip if you're rank 1

    Killer = fight for Bloodpoints and don't even care about your rank in the slightest.

    SWF= Just meme around and don't be the new "look at me" bit** I am amazing queen while you're not.

  • I agree. I play for pips and to ensure the killer doesn't get a 4k (whether it's me escaping or someone else). Though I wouldn't call it "pip lottery" because it sounds like you have no control over it. I can consistently pip even at rank 1, and if I'm not going to pip I generally know before the end of the game.

  • I never play for rank and believe me it makes the game more fun

  • Some great responses guys

  • Pips literally only serve to put you in more difficult matches

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Pips literally only serve to put you in more difficult matches

    And that's bad because? You don't like a challenge? or you think its less fun? or both

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/827622#Comment_827622

    And that's bad because? You don't like a challenge? or you think its less fun? or both

    Where did I say it was bad? Don't put words in my mouth.