DBD the Resident Evil or Walking Dead chapter
Hello,
everyone wants it. We want it, BHVR want it. I can feel it and i know it :p So bring it on pls :D
What do you think about it guys ?. Do you think BHVR has luck and get the Licence for some Stuff ? Do you think Survivors like Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield are rly cool with an Caste indoor Map ? Or do you think a Zombie Killer with a Graveyardmap is pretty cool too?
Or do you think...all crap we need another stuff ?
Greetings
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Speak for yourself.
Dude no bait pls. Thx
As much as i love too, Capcom is a serious company. I doubt they will negotiate with behaviour. They need to get better in many aspects.
ofc capcom is that true but look...BHVR is bigger now too and in my opinion DBD is a great platform for this. I mean, why not ?
RE is my favorite video game franchise of all time so I’d be down. Nemesis as Killer and Jill Valentine for Survivor.
or if we wanna go with someone who actually doesn’t know how to fight back it could be Ashley from RE4, but Nemesis wouldn’t make much sense if she was picked.
Hmm 🤔
Capcom is not going to license people to behavior lol. Re3 is direct competition to DBD with their Project Resistance multiplayer.
Come on. If it was RE4 they would always pick Leon. Just because Ashley can't fight back doesn't mean she's the best fit. I mean look at Bill and Ash as examples, they're badass like Leon but they're in the game, helpless.
Leon would be awesome. His store cosmetics would obviously consist of his RPD police uniform and (depending on what the devs would do as his default) would have either RE4 Leon with the jacket or without the jacket
If it happens, it happens.
Leon or Kill could kick the crap out of most of the killers in this game without a weapon... Kinda hard to believe someone who played chicken with a Tyrant would ever run from some angsty teen with a knife and no idea how to use it...he would just disarm him and stab him with it lol.
I could see a Tyrant as a killer though....and there are characters in the RE universe that would fit a survivor role better I imagine.