Does anyone here play spirit without sound?

Just want to know whether it's possible to do well even without sound

Comments

  • Considering sound is about 80% of how her power allows her to chase/find people, I'd hope not.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Considering sound is about 80% of how her power allows her to chase/find people, I'd hope not.

    Considering that sound is a core mechanic for the entire game, for every killer, it’s just a dumb question.

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/826728#Comment_826728

    Considering that sound is a core mechanic for the entire game, for every killer, it’s just a dumb question.

    No need to be rude to OP

  • That’s why I preferred using “dumb” rather than “stupid”.

  • You need sound to play both sides and Spirit relies on sound more than anyone so it would be a bit silly to play her without that.

  • You need sounds on any killer and survivor, Spirit just relies on them more than other killers.

  • Because even if i use my headphone, i still can't hear the footsteps or breathing

    And almost every survivors now are running iron will (that's what i see nowadays), so it's like i'm chasing with only visual clues like scratch marks and grass.. and prediction

    I don't use stridor too, because i think it hurts more than being helpful

    And i'm trying to prepare for the worst that can happen to spirit (you never known devs will decide to take away her ability to hear survivors)

  • I play the game with music on so half the time I don’t hear the game in general when I play killer or survivor. As killer I use the cues given to me on screen by already existing game mechanics or added mechanics by perks, powers, addons, etc. my spirit does fine without sound. For survivor I just use spine chill and iron will cause I’ve been using iron will for years. Spine chill just let’s me detect the killer since I can’t often hear the heart beat with my music playing.