Lithe
I wish lithe had a bonus vault speed like balenced landing has a fall stager decrease
I wish lithe had a bonus vault speed like balenced landing has a fall stager decrease
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love that, maybe 5% or 10% incresed vault speed?
Nah,
Lithe is my favourite exhaustion perk and I think its perfectly fine the way it is
A vault speed tho is very different from a stagger decrease. The effect itself is a different category, and it’s also way stronger (also because differently from balanced landing, there are perks to combine its (hypothetical) effect).
Just make lithe also work with face jumping out a locker
That would be OP. Combine it with headon and you are staggering the killer and get a boost. You are untouchable in lockers then.
Head on is an exhaustion perk which takes effect the second you start the animation of The killer is in range
You wouldn't be able to activate both at the same time. if the killer is in range head on would activate by default and you become exhausted meaning no lithe if they're not then lithe activates and you'll get no stun
Pretty sure that would just be broken, especially if you combined it with resilience and balanced landing so you can loop the killer effortlessly.
Still would be a pretty good combo to run though and I would argue you are untouchable. If for some reason you miss the head on stun you'll otherwise get smacked, but with lithe activating out of a locker, you'll be able to use the speed burst to avoid that hit. So regardless of whether you get the stun or not, you're pretty safe. I'd say this is a decent buff to all dwights in the fog :)
I suggest it because Locker jukes only really work with potato killer.
Even if they do miss a swing most will just wait until you jump out the locker to smack you or just grab you straight up out of it.
If lithe worked like this you can take more advantage out of the messed up swing or you could simply just jump into a locker then immediately jump out for the speed Boost rather than to dodge a swing
Yeah, i didn't disagree with your idea. It provides more use for lockers, I.e. an aspect of the game that we don't get to interact with much at the moment, apart from when survivors run specific builds.
I would enjoy such a change to lithe both as killer and survivor.
I was just thinking about how powerful a Q&Q, Head on, Lithe build would be - Break line of sight, jump into a locker and you're untouchable.