Tractor Tech dead?

So lately Ive noticed that the hay stack at the tractor is seemingly never far enough out to do the tractor tech thats demonstrated in this video (just borrowed it off youtube, its not me). I use to be able to do it pretty consistantly, but anymore... not at all. Did something change?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKFmC1turc


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Just a second! Where did you get the brown perk from? Oh yeah, the record of the game from 2016.... How do I miss this color of perks... Nostalgia😪

  • Pretty sure I did it without lunging at all a few days ago. Unless there's a patch or something I wasn't aware of that happened. Also they still didn't fix the thing where survivors could fake going down but still get back on that spot by wiggling their movements at the corner?

  • It's not intended and it's a known issue, the harvester tech will be back soon.

  • They killed allot of things, many rooftop jumps or ramp jumps have had invisible walls placed on them so you can't leap off them and catch survivors with billy or demo. Got to keep survivors as the power roll i guess....the cash shop demands it.

  • @Rizzo said:

    It's not intended and it's a known issue, the harvester tech will be back soon.

    Good to know. I feel pretty helpless atm having to mindlessly run in circles around a spot where I normally had some interesting play.

  • @Rizzo said:

    It's not intended and it's a known issue, the harvester tech will be back soon.

    I mean. I haven't tried it because I don't have freinds to practise it with in kwf but I wanna get to practice it so.

    Time to put the celebration hat on :D

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/826453#Comment_826453

    I mean. I haven't tried it because I don't have freinds to practise it with in kwf but I wanna get to practice it so.

    Time to put the celebration hat on :D

    Its usually pretty easy. I can typically just slide against the tractor onto the hay barrel without even having to lunge, and then lunge from the hay barrel onto the chute to hit the survivor.

  • @snozer said:

    They killed allot of things, many rooftop jumps or ramp jumps have had invisible walls placed on them so you can't leap off them and catch survivors with billy or demo. Got to keep survivors as the power roll i guess....the cash shop demands it.

    Rizzo already said its not intentional and gonna get fixed.

  • Rizzo90 is the new jesus, get outa here Jeff

  • @8obot1c said:

    Rizzo90 is the new jesus, get outa here Jeff

    <3 Rizzo