boom, it's opposite day and now what you said has the opposite effect which you didn't think before which will make you change your mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I'm not an imgflip link.
Funny
I look nothing like that guy.
I’m a bit younger than that guy and I don’t think we look similar. I think you got the wrong guy, sorry.
Doesn't look like me at all so I don't know what you're thinking. 🤔
Never put a sign up in the middle of the sidewalk before sorry couldn't be me.
boom, it's opposite day and now what you said has the opposite effect which you didn't think before which will make you change your mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Nah my hair isn't nearly that nice. :l
He is looking at a camera, so its not me