solo claudette challenge

I can't seem to escape 😂...any tips?

I'm a low level survivor and i put bright colors on her🤣....

Comments

  • i suck at the trapper master challenge too :/...

  • Don't use Claudette. That's just asking for moris and crazy strong addons and tunneling.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Don't use Claudette. That's just asking for moris and crazy strong addons and tunneling.

    it's a survivor master challenge...that I suck at ?☠

  • Oh that. Well you'll have to rank up, or get with a SWF. At some point killers can't just down you easily. That point will take you probably getting to rank 10 or less though. You'll get camped until rank 10 or so most games(or someone will), and then at rank 10 or less the tunneling starts, so try to have DS by then.

  • Here's how to open the exit gates if you are the last survivor remaining and the hatch is closed;

    First of all, this will only work if you aren't playing against high mobility killers and it will be harder to do if you are playing against stealth killers like Pig and Ghostface, and it will only work if the exit gates are far away from each other.

    Start opening the exit gate and stop before the bar reaches the "s" of escape. Hide for a while(do not run, you have to be stealthy so you might wanna equip urban evasion for better results) until you can hear the killer's terror radius fading away, as soon as you are out of the killer's terror radius finish opening the gate.

    Guaranteed to work most of the times if the conditions I mentioned are met.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I can't seem to escape ?...any tips?

    I'm a low level survivor and i put bright colors on her?....

    Become a Blendette. I use the brown jacket and pants, stealth playstyle and patience, and so far I've been able to just reach Rank 5. Here's my perk build for you to try if possible:

    Self Care, Bond, Spine Chill, Sprint Burst.

    Use a headset since that can really get a sense of where the killer is some times. Pray you're not on The Game, Hawkins or Lery's.

    Tall grass and shadowed areas are your friend.

  • Do not use bright clothings first of all.

    Maybe bring a key and equip left behind if you have it? Really sweat hiding and try not to be chased.

    It’s a pretty simple challenge, but I could see escaping as a problem for a low level survivor.

  • Run to the basement, search the chest for a brown medkit/toolbox. Hide in any of the 4 lockers until the power turns itself back on. Crab walk to the exit gate which has already been opened. Drop the brown medkit/ toolbox as a offering to the entity. Moonwalk through said exit gates.

  • I use her blight outfit on her and I got it through trial and error - there will be a time when you will survive.

  • just keep playing and sooner or later youll get it

  • Just play immersed you'll be fine worst case scenario your teammates do most of the work for you.

    Open an exit gate and then leave immediately congratulations welcome to the world of a scumbag blendette

  • Yesteday i escaped with a infinite tombstone Myers as Claudette with my precious key :3