Does the "Hindered" status effect affect any exhaustion perks?
I've been using the add-ons for Huntress that hinders survivors (don't hate me) and I'm wondering if they affect exhaustion perks like the speed of them?
I've been using the add-ons for Huntress that hinders survivors (don't hate me) and I'm wondering if they affect exhaustion perks like the speed of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know when using sprint burst when effected by a clown bottle slows it down a crap ton
The status effect slows them by a set amount, while the perks speed them up by a set amount. Your probably not noticing the difference due to that add-on having a VERY small effect (I think 3%). The difference between moving at 150% and 147% will probably be hard to notice.
Wow only 3%?
It's not too shabby if you wanna combine it for Oak shaft to get fast melee hits after a close hatchet.
I'm definitely trying those together now, thanks! ?
Fortunately Huntress isn't dependant on add-ons at all, so it's not really gonna affect your game using add-ons that offer minimal aid. The exhaustion add-on is pretty handy to avoid dead hard, and the charge speed add-ons are REALLY nice, but I advice not getting too use to using them.