I'm proud of myself!
Hello, all! I've never cared too much about rank in this game (other than when I first started), but I've been working my way up the ranks regardless for a couple resets now.
And tonight, for the first time, playing LITERALLY nothing but Trapper, I hit rank 1! I know it isn't all that hard but it's a nice feeling of accomplishment knowing that I have all the achievements and that I hit the top rank.
Sorry if this sounds arrogant or braggy, I'm just proud ๐
Comments
GG
Nice good job!
Good job! :)
That's awesome :) love the commitment
That's amazing! :D Great job getting there!
Nah ur a real gamer if you get to rank 1 as legion.
#BuffLegion
You guys are all so nice o/ <3
Great job bud! ๐
Trapper boy is best boy!
Congratulations :D
No small feat with trapper. Nice one