Yeah, I experience lag in lobbies. If I try to spend BP in the Bloodweb while I'm waiting for survivors to fill my killer lobby, it lags pretty bad. I don't know about survivors lobbies, I always ready up immediately when I play survivor. (PS4)
Yeah, I experience lag in lobbies. If I try to spend BP in the Bloodweb while I'm waiting for survivors to fill my killer lobby, it lags pretty bad. I don't know about survivors lobbies, I always ready up immediately when I play survivor. (PS4)
Yeah i play on Xbox and experience the same stuff 90% of my lobby's for killer and survivor side.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I experience lag in lobbies. If I try to spend BP in the Bloodweb while I'm waiting for survivors to fill my killer lobby, it lags pretty bad. I don't know about survivors lobbies, I always ready up immediately when I play survivor. (PS4)
Yeah i play on Xbox and experience the same stuff 90% of my lobby's for killer and survivor side.
I have experienced some lag in lobbies. It only happened today afaik after playing a while though. PS4
10 or lower fps in lobby screen, cant almost change my loadout, i always change is before I que up now.