Your Clown Stories & Builds

I've been playing a lot of Clown and I just can't get any good chase perks lol so I've been coming up with weird perk combos and I found one that has been at least decent so far; in high rank play with good Survivors it won't last though.

Surge, Surveillance, Devour Hope, and BBQ &Chili

I create pressure within my tiny zone with the first 2 perks and BBQ tells me if I should leave my area to hunt someone or stay close. Devour rewards me for the pressure I make with hooks and even if my Devour gets destroyed I still have the first 2 perks to control my zone and force a possible 3 Gen scenario. I admit Devour can totally be replaced by either Pop or Ruin but I just love Devour <3

I had a match where they never found my totem so I Moried everyone and then I had a match where it was right next to a Gen and they just chose not to break it...they did the Gen though.

What are your builds and any good Clown stories? I think the closest one that's interesting from me is that I had some try-hard Altruistic CHASE ME Survivors who made it REALLY OBVIOUS they were trying to bait me. I killed every single one of them because I knew they were always nearby, even had a Dwight try his pathetically very best at tricking me into taking his D but I said NO! Get that out of here!

Comments

  • My preferred Clown Build is Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle, and Brutal Strength. I don't like a whole lot of running in circles :D

  • Brutal Strength, sloppy, ruin and pop are really nice. Gotta run decent addons tho

  • Pop goes the weasel of course, discordance & thrilling tremors for tracking which gens to kick after hooking, and Franklin's just so they fear the clown and take me seriously ;)

  • @thenegativone said:

    Pop goes the weasel of course, discordance & thrilling tremors for tracking which gens to kick after hooking, and Franklin's just so they fear the clown and take me seriously ;)

    I vastly underestimate the fun of Franklin's ?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’ve had fun occasionally running Coulrophobia, Knockout, Deerstalker, and TTS. Unless Empathy is at play, it’s bloody hilarious from that very first down that they can’t tell where their SWF teammates are, and their teammates can’t see where they’ve been downed. Then I try and quickly inflict blindness on all the rest of them ASAP.

    This tends to be MUCH more of a nuisance for the survivors than Ruin as its tremendously more difficult for them to power through and attempt to communicate to each other where they are downed. So you get great gen slow down occurring while they frantically try and find the totem and each other. Sure it’s subject to similar problems as Ruin (spawning right on top of it), but they’re much MUCH more unlikely to ignore it when BOTH Knockout & TTS is at play.

    I’ll normally use Kerosene Can as back up for when TTS totem is found and cleansed.

    Third Seal fun, I do love Knockout but never really gave any attention to Third Seal, I might try it out because I use the same strategy on Freddy with Knockout.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/825829#Comment_825829

    It amplifies Knockouts effectiveness immensely. Being able to ensure the first downed survivor cannot see auras really screws with SWF on comms. And then that continues to domino as more survivors become blind.

    OMG that's genius! For some reason it wasn't clicking that the dude on the ground can't see his teammates ?