Bye DBD!
Bye ppl with this new update is too boring play survivor i hope u still enjoy this game, i played this game since beta but now i get tired of this game.
Bye ppl with this new update is too boring play survivor i hope u still enjoy this game, i played this game since beta but now i get tired of this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hahahahaha if u say so
Well I'm a killer main, well I should phrase it like Reddit, I'm a Rank 1 Killer and a Rank 1 Survivor, this way you know it's true
You stated you've played since beta, since we can't see anything about you I guess we'll have to take your word on that, you claim that the game isn't fun, make a purpose of creating this discussion and announce your retirement from DBD that's strange but ok, you then continue to check the forums for comments, even stranger, usually when I'm done with something it's in the entirety of it and not just the game.
Here's what we all see, Balance change vacuums go, killers become harder to take the piss out of, another Balance change you don't get 2+ sprint bursts per chase, Killers are OP.
Regardless of what it is called, Survivors are not meant to survive, perfect game is 2 escape and 2 die. Before killers had to be scummy and play against idiots or be exceptionally good and still barely create situations where they had power, most of the time Killers had to capitalize on survivors mistakes to win. A Survivor doesn't have to escape to win assuming you define winning as pipping, Killers have to kill though and most players take this personal
Now here is the truth if you go or stay makes no difference, if you try to adapt to the change then you're a survivor, if you tuck tail and run then cya.
Killers have been at the mercy of survivors for ages, times have changed, you no longer have your Infinites, Vacuums, Instablind flashlights, obscene amount of pallets, multiple exhaustion perks activating in 1 chase and soon DS will be changed.
I am a killer main but I play equally as much survivor, but killer is my preferred role I play both to see both sides of the arguments.
The Game needs more pallets, it was perfect before, now it's so killer sided, Selfcare isn't OP and needs no changes, DS changes planned I actually like and may use it in the future, Ruin has to go or be reworked.
There is so many things that still needs to change, but the game is finally getting into "balanced" state, if you can't handle that then I'm sure your 4k hours will not be missed, I assume because I have just over 3khrs and have not played since the Beta.
If your argument is simply based on the Hag and Trapper changes then tough #########, they've been bullied for to long, grow a set and man up.
no worries. if you git gud at video games someday, youre welcome to come back.
dont get me wrong i like all the nerfs to survivors until patch 2.0.0 but now the devs give killers ridiculous buffs, i play both survivor and killer i know the pain of being bullyied by survivors with pallet looping, but i only want devs balance the game not to buff one side and the other become weaker,the killers main think survivors are OP but they DONT the only thing OP is SWF when i play killer against solo players i get 3-4k but when i play against SWF i almost got 2k,i dont have a photo to proof i play since beta but i have my legacy i see all the changes of this game, i get tired of this game cuz the devs dont want to balance this awsome game im so sad in this momment this was my first game on steam and now i have to leave it. (sorry for my english its not my main language)
what is your problem?
sad to hear that dead by daylight is no longer easy enough for you .... näää, just kidding...
giving up is always easier than getting better at something.
fyi DBD just hit an all time record high number of players according to the steam charts.
bye
dont be salty kid, go to play ur ez life of killer if u want all the ez things, i go play another better games, i know u love reply my post but stop.
funny that you say this to someone, but leaving the game yourself because you don't have this is ez-life any more '-'
i get tired of the game thats it
idc if was ez or not
again, im a survivor main. git gud.
you remind me of the bads who set up a 4v4 in l4d2, lose map1, then say “im bored” and ragequit, then i see them in the next lobby lol
stop embarrassing yourself. we just hit a new record high number of players. bye
he's probaply just trying to put pressure on the devs by acting like they made a horrible mistake and survivors should return to being ridiculously overpowered.
nice try.
I'm a pure survivor main and you're complaints are entitlement, as there's NOTHING wrong with this update. Killers are slightly a bigger threat and that's good. Also, I was skeptical as ######### with the exhaustion nerf but I've had SB and lithe activate atleast 6 times in one match. Not a problem there...
The only thing wrong with this match is the tinkerer bug which should've been instantly fixed but whatever, it's BHVR.
Just adapt you whiny brats, but if you leave, you will not be missed
high numbers of main killers only xD
Wow, killer balance! Better leave!
See you tomorrow.
yep now play killer is so boring too ez to get kills, i play killer too so dont get mad babe
i can get ez 4ks too down at rank 20.
thats not even a good, nor original argument.
and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?
exactly. you are rank20 for a reason. either git gud or ragequit, we dont need a thread.
i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me
, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you.
riiight
you are just mad cuz bad, now go ahead and ragequit back to minecraft. ggs
Aww, DBD rap, the only thing more toxic than the forums
you are so young that only knows minecraft? kiddo dont waste my time and go to play leggo or something like that
Duuuuuuuuud.
Really?
I smell somthing rage here.
Cute way to cover the fact and the real reason why you don't want to play anymore, but, at least you could admit that it's much harder for you to play now. Btw there was no need to open a topic for this, nobody cares if you let go of the game.
if nobody cares then why u reply my post? >facepalm<, is boring not hard and i want to leave it if u want to keep playing this game then do it
No he quit the game because boring (in his mind) is the fact that the game is getting a teenie tiny bit harder for survivors now.
see a salty streamer? hell no and i leave this game cuz is too boring 4 me, is if hard 4 u its your problem not mine, i play games more difficultd than this and i have no problem but u keep talkin nonses
After all, why are you crying for attention?
It was enough to let go of the game and without posting your "big retreat".
You really amuse me.
uhmm for the same reason that u come here to talk trash xD
what games do you play that is “more difficultd” than this?
no offense, but you are just another butthurt rando crying about losing.
cya gg
I don't think we have a common reason. I don't come and dramatize on the forum with the hope that maybe devs will change something. If you were really bored with the game, you would not have come back here and posting.
Man, you're a drama queen!
im laughting right now xD "crying about losing" rly man? if you cry about losing then u dont have the right to come here and talking #########, and already see one of your videos and you play like a rank 20 so why u still acting like a pro when u are not, i dont leave this game cuz is hard or i lose, i leave it cuz is boring now for me, get over it, i dont want to play it anymore thats it.*sorry 4 bad english not my main language
im bored of the game not the forum xD i love see main killers crying about they still so weak
you clearly need to study the videos more closely.
you are quitting cuz bad and mad, thats why you made this butthurt ragequit thread.
are you going to cry about this all night, or are you finished?
Firstly ignore Lowbei,
He promotes, his Twitch but has like 4 Vods, plus check his replies, he's not a streamer but a forum troller.
Although he does make some valuable points, suddenly the game is to easy after this patch which nerfed survivors and buffed killers, we all assume your a survivor main given your time to leave, but I'm not sure you've stated it?
First of all I don't know you, you stay or go makes no difference to me, I'm just unable to sleep and nothing else to do, frankly I think you're a rank 14 survivor that is crying about your SB, but that's my opinion.
You're stating "you're bored, playing survivor now" so I assume as does everyone that came to this post that you want to QQ and get the Devs to restore your precious SB, not gonna happen sorry, either sack up or piss off.
I've played all year with only balanced landing as an exhaustion perk since the update, before that I had Q&Q,BT,SC and we'll make it, occasionally I'll drop we'll make it for Balanced landing. January through April I ran mostly perkless, because I was to reliant on perks which I didn't like. I'm currently rank 9, on both, that's through choice though, I find that to be the fun ranks.
My play style, I will mainly go for chest, saves and totems and then gens once my team starts to fail, I rarely hide from killers as I like a chase. as Killer I don't use alot of "scummy" things I will run NOED on my trapper and Hag thought, don't care on your thoughts, I never run Ruin as it's a stupid ass perk that should be removed along with DS and Dying light.
But rather than saying your quiting because it's "boring" why not tell people why it's boring rather than having everyone assume what it is "exhaustion nerf" you really have nobody to blame but yourself for feeding the forum trolls
i already said i dont use exhauntion perks so i dont care about nerf survivors, trolling? you all here come to talking ######### about my thought i dont care if devs read this post or not, i gonna tell you my build as survivor self care, borrow time, iron will and bound, i dont need SB to survive as a killer nurse calling, enduring,wisphers, ruin, im main nurse since she was release, and again i am not leaving this game cuz "is too hard for survivors" i get bored thats it. Good night
we know. gg
wow playing Since Beta and you use SC and Bond (I assume) together,Personally I would have 1 or the other, not both, trade out Bond for Empathy.
Again little information, nurse main since her release, there you go, play the strongest character in the game by far, then cry about balance and the game being to easy, here's a tip, balance comes from nerfing that #########, either way I assume you'll not be happy, best to go to another game.
Can't expect "balance" when you're a nurse main, simple fact, she's the counter to the Imbalance, then when balance is being put in the game, what do you think will be next, that's correct the nurse, the quick fix to pallets and gyms herself the nurse. so it would seem either say by now or later, may as well take the band aid off now, cya but also GN I harbor no i'll feelings
My phone remembers this phase, because I use it so often.
Lag switchers exist. But the amount is really tiny. Most of the so called lag switchers have simply a lag spike.
I heard it's a great game!
Or play killer, if survivor is to easy uhm... challenging for you.
Mylittleponyonline and minecraft, I'm dying ahahaha!!!!!!
Take me with you
Maybe you 2 could be more specific what was ruined for you. Maybe we can help address the issue.
You are welcome to play with me any game anytime