Killer power Cosmetics
interested to know since the rift came out. why they didn't think about giving killing powers actual cosmetics
like for example: Trapper having different forms of his traps or Huntress having not only a different appearance of her weapon but also her throwing axes.
Comments
I would like to see different kinds of chainsaws and tonic bottles too.
They definetely thought about that.
Behaviour prefers qauntity over quality,sadly
Probably because that'd mean redesigning the customisation page
Other point might be because there are some abilities that simply arent tools but only floaty special effects, or nothing all.
I was slightly disappointed that Plague's Blight cosmetic didn't make her Corrupt Purge orange, I think if they were going to give her a color change it would only be for Corrupt, that way people would know that something that isn't nasty green is probably bad for them.
Pipe OP
Do you know how bad this makes me want Rainbow puke for Plague? I didn't even think of this until you mentioned it. I mean...they probably could have made her corrupt purge the same black, but the normal puke rainbow colored. There's also a huge tell on her weapon, it glows red when she has corrupt purge. As for Clown, they could always make the smoke from the bottles different colors. Hag could have her body double replaced by something else. It's pretty obvious when she teleports anyways so it's not like it has to be her model.
I think this is a great idea!
Welp, now my thread is getting closed.
Sigh
Rip
For the Plague, can change the fountains. For Michael, GF, you can make a visual, more realistic effect of the presence of a mask, as here:
Only slightly improve the view from the mask.
Why did I feel like that was an opening to a ps1 game
Because some would be p2w/p2l
How would skins be p2w
Trapper one could be less or visible.
I think that it would be really cool to have someone like clown grow presents at survivors with his Santa skin, but something like trapper could give you free tar bottles. So Trapper already has cosmetics there just really boring and cost bp, and then there’s issues with things like legion has no separate power it’s their knife. Or hag who’s cosmetics on herself technically change the powers look. But killers like huntress clown billy bubba would work greatly
Killer power cosmetics, as long as they were reasonably priced, would be super cool.