How does this sound?
Survivors keep complaining about the exhaustion "nerf", when its really a balance, but fine whatever.
How does this sound then?
Exhaustion can go on cool down if you are running, but only if you are not in chase. So regardless it will be on cool down like normal.
However, if you enter a chase and run, it will stop the cool down. Walking would proceed with the cool down though, even during chase, as it is now.
Would this make you happy? Or is there only one extreme for you guys?
Comments
It should stay as it is. People complaining about it need to grow the ######### up.
You missed my point though. Keep the chase and exhaustion cool down as it is. But outside of chase, when you are running, it could go on cool down if the devs so choose to make it that way. Odds are is that it wouldn't be enough for them though.
It's fine how it is.
Straight answer, thank you.
you want to make changes because people complain? thats not how balance works.
it doesnt need a different nerf than whats coming. it doesnt need your changes either.
"you want to make changes because people complain", because that's what I said. Please don't put words into others mouths. Trying to meet a fair compromise here. So everyone can be somewhat happy. But survivors that are un-reasonable, I.E. all the ones Review Bombing, and killer like you that assume things won't help in the long run.
You all act like I am tying to completely change the whole premise of the update which is incorrect, I am merely suggesting a minor change, that really won't effect much when it gets down to it. Yet no one can seem to grasp that simple Idea, and they go right into hostility...
Thanks for your input though. Have a nice day
I simply want a straight answer, not a long winded way of saying no or "Your bending to their complaints", because that couldn't be farther from incorrect. I will not converse with you if you are in that boat.
how do you make any compromise?
the survivors complain because they want to complain not because the majority of them have any remotely valid balance arguments.
their argument is: i dont want it changed.
you cant compromise on that.
dont cater to survivors complaints when the majority of them dont even give any balance reasons. have some backbone.
I like it, but the problem is that Survivors would just abuse chase triggers to recover while being chased.