Franklin’s ruins White Ward
F*cking fuming over the loss of a purple 🧰 - yes, I’m mad x3
Disclaimer: If you can’t tell, I’m having a chuckle over this and being lighthearted- Welp, I can’t help you, sorry ☹️
F*cking fuming over the loss of a purple 🧰 - yes, I’m mad x3
Disclaimer: If you can’t tell, I’m having a chuckle over this and being lighthearted- Welp, I can’t help you, sorry ☹️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
boohoo.
jump into a locker to not Have you item gone
Boohoo indeed.
It does? Lockers solve everything, don’t they? X3
Franklin's Demise will only activate with a basic hit anything that's not considered a basic hit will not trigger it
This includes
Locker grabs
Vault interruptions
Action interruptions cleansing repairing Saboing and so on
Secondary attacks
Deep wounds ( if you go down to the timer at least)
Tombstone (piece or Judith's)
Guess you haven't seen a killer hit everyone with Franklin's and then disconnect.
Hmm... interesting...
Truly interesting ?
Tis a royal pain in the aft- I get that it makes you drop it- and if you die while it’s dropped, then technically it doesn’t count- but still- Oof, I was triggered af 😂
Didn't help that it was a scum of the earth facecamping Buba too x3
This right here is one reason I giggle when survivors insist on t-bagging at the exit gate until you hit them to make them leave. YOU GOT OUT, BUT I GOT YOUR TOOLBOX!!!
NOT MY LUNCHBOX NEEUUUWWWS! ?
Guarding an exit gate with Franklin’s is awesome! They all come running by like “you can’t down me! Lulz” only to realize that they’re leaving you a payment for permission to use your gate!
Oh, it’s happened before! 4 survivors escape. 4 items at my feet in the exit area! 😈
Hah!
Played a game with it this morning. I dont have many perks on Bubba, so I slot that in sometimes. Whacked a survivor as he threw a pallet, so his flashlight was stuck underneath it. The dumbass...ran back to try to grab it, realized he couldnt and got smacked again.
Ouch- was his rage sweet? ?
White ward need a buff . It’s should have the ability to not lose item meaning that even with Franklins you don’t drop any of your item that you are carrying.
I had a hag that had Franklins and my friend had a White ward he hop into a locker and the hag was so determined to knock that toolbox out of his hands. They spend 10mins until she finally hit him. The hag kept dropping him in the corner and he keep running back to the locker. Instead of just hooking him to get the game over with. Killers actually do this.
He actually didnt rage quit. I was doing this one weekend right before they made the change to instaheals. Ppl kept bringing instaheals every game, and I kept burying medkits under unsafe pallets.
Well, good on him, then, I guess- I must admit, I was guilty of burying instaheals under pallets mysel’ back when they were evil ?