I miss old red paintbrush and monitor and abuse on Freddy

zero terror radius on a killer that wasn't Michael was extremely fun

Comments

  • That was my favorite Freddy build. If they had removed the movement speed penalty from paintbrush that would've been his go to build back in the day. Expensive on the bloodpoints, though.

  • It was. I loved OG Freddy. It was one of the reasons I had trouble liking Rework Freddy because OG Freddy was just a fun killer in general.

    Sure he was the worst and sucked, but if you could get 4k with him without addons then you felt proud of yourself for accomplishing it.

    God, I honestly wish they didn't rework him sometimes.

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    That was my favorite Freddy build. If they had removed the movement speed penalty from paintbrush that would've been his go to build back in the day. Expensive on the bloodpoints, though.

    yeah it was super fun to go against because it was basically jumpscare Freddy

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    It was. I loved OG Freddy. It was one of the reasons I had trouble liking Rework Freddy because OG Freddy was just a fun killer in general.

    Sure he was the worst and sucked, but if you could get 4k with him without addons then you felt proud of yourself for accomplishing it.

    God, I honestly wish they didn't rework him sometimes.

    Also it's a damn shame how they made most of the add ons meh

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823653#Comment_823653

    Also it's a damn shame how they made most of the add ons meh

    Yeah I don't find myself using the Dress Addons because they're very meh. Also, Black Box is a meme Ultra Rare addon with how weak it is.