does anyone else not like playing spirit for the sole fact its a 110 speed killer
God I can't stand playing the 110 speeds
God I can't stand playing the 110 speeds
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
since i havent played her in a very long time now, all my attempts at playing her again ended in total failure and defeat xD
like, i usually end up further away from them after using my power than i was previously xD
so yeah, the 110% mms kinda hurts me a lot xD
Me neither. Even though they all have very strong abilities to make up for their movement speed, 4.4 m/s just feels slow af and crippling.
like I try to play spirit huntress and hag but godamn the 110 speed makes them unplayable
The only 110 killer I enjoy is Hag. I never wanted to get legion when they were 110 percent speed and after the changes they got I wanted to avoid them for different reasons.