I normally don't since it's quite a waste of time maybe if a get like hawkins 3 times in a row
(i did this cuz i got a billy who dc when we got hawkins)
I only dc if I have to go.
when I'm killer I refuse to play on rotten fields and swamp
DC'ing just because of a certain map is really poor sportsmanship. I play them all out, even the worst ones.
Locking this because we don't promote DC's on the forum!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only dc if I have to go.
when I'm killer I refuse to play on rotten fields and swamp
DC'ing just because of a certain map is really poor sportsmanship. I play them all out, even the worst ones.
Locking this because we don't promote DC's on the forum!