So... Legion...

Almost forgot my daily Legion post :D

What a swell fella that Frank is!

Comments

  • Legion is supposed to be multiple people, right? Dunno much about the lore.

    Had a Halloween idea. When playing Legion, have the others peek out at various points in the map. Like, if you're working the killer shack gen, have a Legion peep out from the locker. Or behind a wall. Or out of a freezer. Sitting on top of a tree. That kind of thing. Just a bunch of Legions giggling or pointing or mocking your mother.

  • Susie is the thiccest!

  • Everytime I hear the word "Legion", I always laugh and I wonder why...

  • The new legion cosmetics are amazing. I hope I freak people out when I come around the corner all glow in the dark 😬

  • hope devs understand that pin addons not gona help

  • @CrtKazz said:

    The new legion cosmetics are amazing. I hope I freak people out when I come around the corner all glow in the dark ?

    I usually see survivors notice me and panic run.

  • Legion, the best group in the fog, maybe one day they'll pick up a guitar and start shredding.

  • Legion is wack they are the laughing stock of dbd

  • @Rivyn said:

    Legion is supposed to be multiple people, right? Dunno much about the lore.

    Had a Halloween idea. When playing Legion, have the others peek out at various points in the map. Like, if you're working the killer shack gen, have a Legion peep out from the locker. Or behind a wall. Or out of a freezer. Sitting on top of a tree. That kind of thing. Just a bunch of Legions giggling or pointing or mocking your mother.

    I mentioned an idea (simply for fun) that would allow Legion to use Feral Frenzy to sprint into a locker and "teleport" to another around the map. HOWEVER its not really a teleport because once you have chosen the locker you actually emerge as another member of the Legion. This would create the illusion that the whole gang was hiding around the map (thus making the name "Legion" make some damn sense) and give Legion a little something extra to do.

  • Legion needs a rework or something like sure hes fun to play (at least for me) but he only works if you have the perfect perk setup. Then what are you depending on the killer himself or the perks? Every killer in this game should be able to do pretty good even without perks and addons legion is kinda meh in that regard. Not saying you cant get a good game though but its much harder like i 4ked my first game as legion no addons and no perks.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Susie is the thiccest!

    When did everyone get this notion that Susie is Thicc.

    Not even saying that because of the whole age FBI thing.

    She's wearing a hoodie that doesn't really give you much information on her body type. Hell even the hoodie itself seems that it's a little too big for her

  • @Volfawott

    Thicc doesnt mean always when someone is actually thicc (big womb). It can also mean that if you find someone attractive because of there nice thighs. And you can see at the size of the skirt that she has a pretty nice booty so yeah. Idk why you take that so srsly xD You should calm down, it is just a fun post lol

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thicc

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Volfawott

    Thicc doesnt mean always when someone is actually thicc (big womb). It can also mean that if you find someone attractive because of there nice thighs. And you can see at the size of the skirt that she has a pretty nice booty so yeah. Idk why you take that so srsly xD You should calm down, it is just a fun post lol

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thicc

    " Calm down" dude I asked the question and explain my confusion.

    I literally don't get how I could have phrased it in any calmer way.