Frame rate drop on PC
Guys, I've been playing this game for a year or so and recently I started noticing frame rate dropping in some circunstances (specially playing killer). (I think) It all started when I upgraded my video driver then I got a DirectX error and had to downgrade it back to an older version. I didn't try to upgrade it since then. Should I give it a try again now that BHVR upgraded the Unreal Engine version? Or it doesn't matter? Thank you!
Comments
You think your frame rate drops are bad... lol
*laughs in xbox player*
considering the game was ported over to consoles and was originally a PC only game don't be surprised. The game has issues on pc still and i can't imagine how bad they are on console.
I know... it's just so bad... last year they were all about optimization and getting the fps on console to 60... but they went silent on it.. so I'm not holding my breath...
i have issues getting 60 fps with a somewhat decent PC.
We are lucky to get 30fps on xbox.. and since the last update it's been dropping frames on both sides... it really messes me up in chase.