How to pip ?

Ok , what in the mother of F do you have to do to pip in this game ?!? I was survivor , had a good chase , rescued someone from hook , did two gens , escaped and didn’t even black pip !


killer . I’m Meyers. I kill two people , good chases , no camp and not even a black pip ! What the hell do you have to do to pip in this game ???

Comments

  • You pip by building up points which can only be done by delaying the game, if you do too well you will be punished.

  • @Quol said:

    You pip by building up points which can only be done by delaying the game, if you do too well you will be punished.

    Well that seems kind of dumb . So basically I will pip if I hide in lockers all match doing nothing over actually doing something

  • Pipping has some serious moon logic, in this game.

    It's best to study up on the different emblems, so that you know exactly what actions contribute to them. It's not always intuitive. Link here: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems

  • I'm a little surprised you didn't pip the survivor one. Did the unhook survivor go down after the save? Did you do the two gens yourself or with others?

  • @kornz2dope said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821032#Comment_821032

    Well that seems kind of dumb . So basically I will pip if I hide in lockers all match doing nothing over actually doing something

    Not exactly, by doing certain objectives you get points and you need to do them multiple times to get enough of these points. You cant heal one survivor and expect max points you gotta do it multiple times.

    To get near perfect games you need to

    • (As a survivor) Complete multiple gens, stay alive in the game for 9+ min and dont get downed at all, unhook/heal survivors multiple times, get into and win a chase multiple times (the longer the chase the better).
    • (As a killer) Sacrifice all survivors with no gens complete, hook each survivor 3 times (for a total of 9 hooks), get into and end a chase as quickly as possible multiple times, and do not let survivors heal.