Why am I seeing no spirits in red ranks?
People are always complain about getting 5 spirits in a row or something in red ranks... but...
Ive seen like 2 or 3 spirits so far in red ranks. Surprisingly ive seen a decent variety of killers in red ranks. Pig, wraith, bubba, plag, no billies for some reason, and freddy.
And most of the spirits i face in rad ranks are actually really boosted, and I would get bully them. Then die because i would be the last person left alive since people cant vs spirit lol.
Comments
Cause Killer mains have realised that if they play the same killer too much then it means that the killer is overperforming and must immediately be nerfed.
"OMG I SAW A LEATHERFACE 3 TIMES IN A ROW PLS NERF HE'S OVERPERFORMING"
Jokes aside I don't see spirits a lot either tbh. Probably 4-5 out of 10 matches I see her.
idk i think people were just preoccupied with complaining about the nurse or legion or something. *Shrug*
I’ve been preaching this sentiment a lot recently. Lots of killers are viable at red ranks. I always assume people that spout the “only 3 killers are viable at red ranks” meme don’t actually play at red ranks.
yeah people over blow how often they see a killer. Even when nurse was in OP tier, i still didnt see her as often as other people said.
Because the killers actually want to play against something other than the DC icon. And since spirit is the OP rage inducer of the month.....
I think people just focus on the times they got destroyed by someone playing spirit very optimally, and are more vocal about those few times.
Makes sense. People in general tend to focus on the bad times and not the good times.
Spirit is an easy 4k rn, not because of the killer butthee suvivors rn, if you have a dc or a sucide or just them playing badly almost every game. When survivors actually try or attempt to play against her its surprising that they get gens done and pip,sure they might not all escape or might all die, but people are just now starting to learn how to beat her.
It is almost rank reset. The more casual survivors have had time to rank up. This makes for easier killer games on average allowing for less optimal play.
Playing killer at r1 the first week after reset is a sweaty mess. The final week it's similar to any other rank, some good teams a lot of bad teams.