Will Xbox and PlayStation ever get the Death garden mask for Meg?

I really wish it would come to consoles because it is a very cool looking head.

Comments

  • I'm wondering too

  • Nah, its just one more pc exclusive

  • @CaptainCastle said:

    Nah, its just one more pc exclusive

    That is big lame

  • If Death Garden gets popular enough to come to consoles, maybe.

  • When Death Garden first came out, I could've sworn I saw the preview for the game to come out on ps4 this year but the game isn't really doing well, I heard. We might never get it.

  • @WINTERS said:

    When Death Garden first came out, I could've sworn I saw the preview for the game to come out on ps4 this year but the game isn't really doing well, I heard. We might never get it.

    That makes me big sad.

  • The game is not really popular as intended so I doubt we're going to get it.

    This highlights the main problem I had when it was first announced as an exclusive despite the fact they promise no more exclusives. It was reliant on whether or not a game was successful for a potential chance of console players getting it.

    I don't play Meg or Trapper so it's really no loss to me but for console players who do main those characters I can see why it's a major annoyance. Especially considering I already know how it feels to have a cosmetic locked behind a platform and an event that you had no chance of being part of.

    *Cries in golden Feng and BrazilCon Feng*


    There might be a chance they might bring back some of these exclusives but it's very unlikely.

  • @Volfawott said:

    The game is not really popular as intended so I doubt we're going to get it.

    This highlights the main problem I had when it was first announced as an exclusive despite the fact they promise no more exclusives. It was reliant on whether or not a game was successful for a potential chance of console players getting it.

    I don't play Meg or Trapper so it's really no loss to me but for console players who do main those characters I can see why it's a major annoyance. Especially considering I already know how it feels to have a cosmetic locked behind a platform and an event that you had no chance of being part of.

    *Cries in golden Feng and BrazilCon Feng*

    There might be a chance they might bring back some of these exclusives but it's very unlikely.

    Very unlikely is better then no chance at all right? Let’s just hope they give us the goodies.

  • Unlikely, unless Death Garden makes its way to consoles. I doubt it though, from what I've heard the game wasn't doing too well and they aren't going to port a failing game.

  • I’m just going to say no. Highly unlikely.

  • It's very sad but let's be realistic: Deathgarden won't make it to consoles. Right now, 25 (twenty-five) people are playing the game.

  • @Volfawott said:

    The game is not really popular as intended so I doubt we're going to get it.

    This highlights the main problem I had when it was first announced as an exclusive despite the fact they promise no more exclusives. It was reliant on whether or not a game was successful for a potential chance of console players getting it.

    I don't play Meg or Trapper so it's really no loss to me but for console players who do main those characters I can see why it's a major annoyance. Especially considering I already know how it feels to have a cosmetic locked behind a platform and an event that you had no chance of being part of.

    *Cries in golden Feng and BrazilCon Feng*

    There might be a chance they might bring back some of these exclusives but it's very unlikely.

    If you're talking about the Brazil Feng shorts, those were found in files but they were never released to anyone. Not even those at the con. I really do want golden Feng though.

  • I'm more upset about us console players not getting the Left 4 Dead shirts lol

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    I'm more upset about us console players not getting the Left 4 Dead shirts lol

    What are you talking about? It came with the Bill update lol

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819365#Comment_819365

    If you're talking about the Brazil Feng shorts, those were found in files but they were never released to anyone. Not even those at the con. I really do want golden Feng though.

    Fair I heard they were convention base that's my bad.

    But I would still like golden feng and if they do release the Brazilian shorts then I would love that too.

    Min and Amanda are currently the only characters that I have every cosmetic for (not counting the ones mentioned above) I would have added Legion to the list but I don't care enough about Frank or Julie to get their colour variations but I do have Frank and Julie's other cosmetics

  • @FreakPrince said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819926#Comment_819926

    What are you talking about? It came with the Bill update lol

    No the black and red one with the symbol on it.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/819922#Comment_819922

    Fair I heard they were convention base that's my bad.

    But I would still like golden feng and if they do release the Brazilian shorts then I would love that too.

    Min and Amanda are currently the only characters that I have every cosmetic for (not counting the ones mentioned above) I would have added Legion to the list but I don't care enough about Frank or Julie to get their colour variations but I do have Frank and Julie's other cosmetics

    I feel you there. I have everything for Kate and Feng and now I'm starting to fall in love with Jane too ?. I'll probably buy all of her cosmetics once I prestige her fully. I already have half of them lol

  • I would imagine it will come when Deathgarden comes to console, which might not even happen. Just have to wait and see.