..that new bug that allow killers to be rotated in lobby should be added to the game? Just look how cute it looks like:
Yes! please leave it, its so cute!! 🤗
Absolutely! It's the best bug I've seen in awhile.
It should be a feature but I think BHVR will delete this and add this in Patch Notes |3.4.0 as ,,New Feature''
I hope they will keep this in
It's pretty cool
Wow didn’t even know about this! So cool!
What bug? That is a feature.
@Endstille said:What bug? That is a feature.
@Endstille said:
No, it's mentioned as "Known issues"
*Stalking INTENSIFIES!*
Sure, it's only more time for me to appreciate my cosmetics.
Yes I definitely want this bug to stay - I never wanted to lose Noodle Legs either :pepeHands:
It has to stay!
How do you do it?
*kissing sounds*
yeah, thats great!
@PigNRun said:How do you do it?
@PigNRun said:
go into a custom game and then just click and hold on your killer in the lobby.
with that, you can turn them like the survivors can turn their models around in a lobby.
this does not work in normal lobbies, sadly.
and it can lead to cool pictures like these:
@Mister_xD said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/840557#Comment_840557go into a custom game and then just click and hold on your killer in the lobby.with that, you can turn them like the survivors can turn their models around in a lobby.this does not work in normal lobbies, sadly.and it can lead to cool pictures like these:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/217/GCPX8KBQ3JES.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/597/61X4ZMPB0MJ7.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/242/GLB9BFKSSKLW.png
@Mister_xD said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/840557#Comment_840557
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/217/GCPX8KBQ3JES.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/597/61X4ZMPB0MJ7.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/242/GLB9BFKSSKLW.png
Clown be t-posing
@Kerbert said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/841021#Comment_841021Clown be t-posing
@Kerbert said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/841021#Comment_841021
looks like it, doesnt it?
actually, thats just his normal pose in the lobby though. he always has his hand with the knife that way, its like his fetish or something...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes! please leave it, its so cute!! 🤗
Absolutely! It's the best bug I've seen in awhile.
It should be a feature but I think BHVR will delete this and add this in Patch Notes |3.4.0 as ,,New Feature''
I hope they will keep this in
It's pretty cool
Wow didn’t even know about this! So cool!
What bug? That is a feature.
No, it's mentioned as "Known issues"
*Stalking INTENSIFIES!*
Sure, it's only more time for me to appreciate my cosmetics.
Yes I definitely want this bug to stay - I never wanted to lose Noodle Legs either :pepeHands:
It has to stay!
How do you do it?
*kissing sounds*
yeah, thats great!
go into a custom game and then just click and hold on your killer in the lobby.
with that, you can turn them like the survivors can turn their models around in a lobby.
this does not work in normal lobbies, sadly.
and it can lead to cool pictures like these:
Clown be t-posing
looks like it, doesnt it?
actually, thats just his normal pose in the lobby though. he always has his hand with the knife that way, its like his fetish or something...