Creature I like- Dart
Show: Stranger things
I just like Dart's design ok...
Check out some of the creatures in White Noise 2. Here:
- Rusalka
- Okiku
- Subject 23
There's 3.
@Awakey said:Check out some of the creatures in White Noise 2. Here: - Rusalka - Okiku - Subject 23There's 3.
@Awakey said:
Okiku reminds me of spirit sorta
Subject 23 is from the first one yes?
@I_am_Negan said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/634/5JHXBWBE20YZ.png
@I_am_Negan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/634/5JHXBWBE20YZ.png
I don't wanna imagine that thing chasing me down
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818130#Comment_818130I don't wanna imagine that thing chasing me down
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818130#Comment_818130
I know right to rip your head off and eat your brain, and to thing that was once a man
@I_am_Negan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818135#Comment_818135I know right to rip your head off and eat your brain, and to thing that was once a man
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818135#Comment_818135
THAT WAS A HOOMAN!
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818167#Comment_818167THAT WAS A HOOMAN!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818167#Comment_818167
Yeah
Check it out it's a good one.
Gizmo.
^^
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818102#Comment_818102Okiku reminds me of spirit sortaSubject 23 is from the first one yes?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/818102#Comment_818102
Both.
Show:Nailed It!
Creature: The cake made with salt instead of sugar.
@GrootDude said:Show:Nailed It!Creature: The cake made with salt instead of sugar.
@GrootDude said:
Bro thats scary
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821155#Comment_821155Bro thats scary
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821155#Comment_821155
IKR
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check out some of the creatures in White Noise 2. Here:
- Rusalka
- Okiku
- Subject 23
There's 3.
Okiku reminds me of spirit sorta
Subject 23 is from the first one yes?
I don't wanna imagine that thing chasing me down
I know right to rip your head off and eat your brain, and to thing that was once a man
THAT WAS A HOOMAN!
Yeah
Check it out it's a good one.
Gizmo.
^^
Both.
Show:Nailed It!
Creature: The cake made with salt instead of sugar.
Bro thats scary
IKR