Why does everyone hate the doctor?

Doctor is honeslt one of my favorite killers. His perks might not be the best, but his ability is very useful for tracking and locating survivors.... Hes got some great cosmetics too! Hes melted face for halloween is super cool....

His power is even greater with very simple add-ons....

Comments

  • His power is decent at stopping loops with the right add-ons. However, everything else about it is bad. It just isn't worth the skill required to correctly wield it. His design is awesome, but unfortunately, he just cannot back it up.

  • He's just considered annoying and underpowered, some people are frustrated by his power.

  • He's one of the old school killers where his power is laden with downsides and all of the downsides inhibit his chasing ability. If survivors are dumb enough to camp pallets, he becomes an anti-loop god, but that isn't reliable.

    Treatment mode slows you down, charging a shock slows you down further, the default shock range is pretty underwhelming. With add-ons, his power becomes significantly better, but it still has some hefty limitations.

    Doc's power can be great for disrupting the game in a variety of ways but, with the exception of stunning people out of actions, it doesn't actually help him put meat on hooks.

    1. Some Survivors like to be stealthy, which is something Doc's power counters.
    2. Some Survivors are just bad at the game and want everything to be nerfed into the ground because learning is too hard for them.
    3. Some players think he's underpowered.
    4. Some players are genuinely struggling to beat him and are still trying or haven't started to learn counters to him.

    Doctor is also one of my favorite Killers in the game. I've mained him since September 2017. He's definitely a mid tier Killer once you get his shock timing down (the electrodes are super fun to use because you can use the Moldy Electrode to anti loop or the High Stimulus Electrode to make everyone go mad). I'm hoping his upcoming changes will make him even stronger. He just needs some shock and add-on buffs.

  • I hate screaming all the damn time.

    I run Calm Spirit like 50% of the time just in case I get the Doctor, or another Killer that causes me to scream all the time, because I hate it so much lmao. I also like that I don't disturb crows while I am running around.

  • He is annoying to face, weak but bloody annoying

  • Because if he’s used correctly he can really slow games down which is a pain in the a$$

  • I love the doctor when I'm running calm spirit.

    But he is a pain in the --- cause he nullifies one of the two ways to avoid him - stealth. That and especially the gen protector doctors are a pain. Those games just drag on forever.