Crossplay on?
I got a pop up with info that I can play with people from "other networks" and there is a new button in the option.
Crossplay on?
I got a pop up with info that I can play with people from "other networks" and there is a new button in the option.
Crossplay on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who bumped this? I got je-baited.
Not that hard someone probably googled crossplay with pc & ps4 and found this thread dated in 2019. Said person commented on it which bumps it to the top of the forum list since it goes from order of most recently replied.
To make this clear: Crossplay was added months ago.
It is only for crossplay between Steam version and Microsoft Store version.
PS4, XBOX, SWITCH do not have crossplay enabled. So to sum it up, only PC players can play with PC players (no matter the platform they use).
Also, it is not a forced setting. Both Steam players and Microsoft Store players can disable crossplay and choose to play only with their specific platform.
I'll close this now to avoid further confusion.