Can we please quieten Wraith's footsteps while he's cloaked?

For a "stealth" killer he sounds like a drunk person climbing the stairs to bed. It's bad enough that you can see his cloaked outline from a mile away and that perks reveal him nearby, (dark sense even shows his aura while cloaked). I wouldn't say make his footsteps completely silent while cloaked but just quieten them down a bit. it would be a nice little buff to him :)

Comments

  • That wouldn't make much different since you can still see him. I never rely on hearing his footsteps as survivor

  • Wraith: Has fking loud Footsteps and Breathing while cloaked, not 100% invisible, takes ages to uncloak, does not move that fast while cloaked (and if this is increased, he takes even longer to uncloak), has a Pink Add-On which makes his Bell silent, but you still hear the "woosh"

    Meanwhile Spirit: Has all what Wraith has but has quieter Foodsteps, no Breathing, 100% invisible, comes out of Invisibility with a Speedboost, moves way faster while invisible, has Add Ons which are almost all without a negative, has a purple Add On which makes her completely silent


    Yeah, I think I can get your point here.

  • his cloaked outline should only be visible within 16m range

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Wraith: Has fking loud Footsteps and Breathing while cloaked, not 100% invisible, takes ages to uncloak, does not move that fast while cloaked (and if this is increased, he takes even longer to uncloak), has a Pink Add-On which makes his Bell silent, but you still hear the "woosh"

    Meanwhile Spirit: Has all what Wraith has but has quieter Foodsteps, no Breathing, 100% invisible, comes out of Invisibility with a Speedboost, moves way faster while invisible, has Add Ons which are almost all without a negative, has a purple Add On which makes her completely silent

    Yeah, I think I can get your point here.

    Pig and ghostface make almost 0 noise when they are in stealth mode and then you have Wraith going THUD THUD THUD like he's breakdancing on the floor. It baffles me XD

  • @arslaN said:

    That wouldn't make much different since you can still see him. I never rely on hearing his footsteps as survivor

    it would make a difference on close quarters map like the game and Lery's where he can come from around the corner.

  • The loudness of his footsteps defeat his purpose as a stealth Killer. Spine chil Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp, The exactly reason why pig is a far better stealth killer.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    The loudness of his footsteps defeat his purpose as a stealth Killer. Spine chil Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp, The exactly reason why pig is a far better stealth killer.

    100% agree with you. He sucks as a stealth killer.

  • His footsteps don't even match his body. He has tiny scrawny legs... there's no way that body would thud around like that.


    I hope this is looked at some point.. because other stealth killers aren't nearly as loud when they are in stealth.

  • @Jesya said:

    His footsteps don't even match his body. He has tiny scrawny legs... there's no way that body would thud around like that.

    I hope this is looked at some point.. because other stealth killers aren't nearly as loud when they are in stealth.

    Exactly. Why would I want to play as a loud ass "stealthy" killer when I can play as pig or ghostface who make almost no noise and have far better abilities?

  • I remember when Myers footsteps were bugged to be really loud, they fixed his but wraith was left in a mess.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I remember when Myers footsteps were bugged to be really loud, they fixed his but wraith was left in a mess.

    I remember that too. Wraiths footsteps are just as loud as the Demogorgon's which makes no sense for him.

  • And while there fixing that make it so he doesn’t stand with his legs together – that looks so weird.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    And while there fixing that make it so he doesn’t stand with his legs together – that looks so weird.

    IKR! Makes it look like he's trying to hold onto a p#ss that he's been holding in for 5 hours XD

  • I just want ma boy wraith to be a sneaky devil that's all. Not asking him to have an insta down or anything XD

  • I must admit having just started playing him even using the bone clapper and coming up out of LOS to gen, when i de-stealth round the corner the survivors have already run off like they know i'm near them, and yet others stay on their gens.

    I realised after a while i was the footsteps they could hear, making playing him as a stealth killer a real challenge.

  • @wannabeuk said:

    I must admit having just started playing him even using the bone clapper and coming up out of LOS to gen, when i de-stealth round the corner the survivors have already run off like they know i'm near them, and yet others stay on their gens.

    I realised after a while i was the footsteps they could hear, making playing him as a stealth killer a real challenge.

    Exactly! Unless the survivors are deaf then it's almost impossible to get the jump on survivors.